Ranking
Originally Posted by Beast696 View Post
Mars is an volcano ice planet

Just like Pluto!
Mars is an volcano ice planet , there are no areas proof all around the mars are volcanos proof ,did u ever think about who produce oxygen? We can establish greenhouses with plants to produce oxygen, or just separate it from water
-warning, the following is simplified sentence structure of the original piece of text-
plants, trees and animals are important food on mars,why? there are other sources of food than trees animals on mars. how about photosynthesis or artificial food which can supply a colony for an extremely long period of time. and they cannot exist on mars because the temperatures are too cold there no one said they have to exist on mars. or well, you said, but you're wrong... u compare the mars to finland , are u serious, finland is not even cold compared to the temperatures there. I compared them by means of terrain; and any case in Finland and mars the way to protect oneself from the cold is to use spacesuits

And about the suits , they have a limit of temperature As for as I know, the limit is more than most temperatures on Mars, , besides the mars is hitting by comets like every day, and i dont think ppl would like to live there, It's not about liking to live here - It's about BEING able to live here and i also dont think suits will protect u from the pressure of an comet impact and the extremely heat of it Well don't get hit by the damn meteors, or PROVIDE SOURCE OF WHY IS IT SO IMPOSSIBLE TO LIVE ON MARS IF THAT IS WHAT YOU'RE ARGUING FOR.
Another question with what do u want to build houses, ? How could I know? I'm not in charge of building the houses.
Besides the extremely huge dust storms will blow them away..
SOURCE/PROOF
--and highly Ultraviolet Radiation Then protect yourself from the radiation
It would work better maybe if u ask if we can live Inside the Mars cuz outside its just impossible admit it...I won't admit anything from your arbitrarily retarded assumptions you simply cannot back up
inside exists alot of water ressource, scientist found out , before 3-4 billions of years ,that water exists on mars..and inside wouldnt be the temperatures so extreme and the Flora what exist one time on the mars is covered in ice inside ..has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Honestly I can't understand shit due to your grammar, spelling and overall sentence structuring
even when it would be possible to live on/in the mars, where do we take the right to destroy another planet ? Who said our plan is to destroy it? I mean Wtf.........
Just look what we have done to the earth, the humo sapiens sapiens is just a disgusting race... I guess one of your chromosomes went a bit wrong resulting in a new race you just described, humo sapiens that is

and we are far from geniuses and the smartest existence, the existence of the system proofs it...

Why can't you speak normally? Firstly define a genius, secondly define who are the smartest in existence and why, and what is the existence of the system.

To be completely honest, I would like you to either give up arguing with zero back up to your claims, or give PROOF, JUSTIFICATION and SOURCES to your ridiculous statements.
Last edited by Jire; Dec 2, 2011 at 04:08 PM.
its useless to talk with u jire, what the existence of the system is ahahah , forget it u wont understand it even when i explain it to u , rather believe it anyways, forget all the shit ur learned about the world, and start to think for urself , and not copy the knowledge of other ppl, from a text or professors,experts or anything, forget what u know about biologic reactions , besides i already said there cant be grow plants so forget about ur planthouse dude, plants are food too , u bguys think u know so much about all , and believe the ppl who are experts , instead of checking,if the bullshit what they talk is real, u see nike in tv, and think its good cuz it is nike, im not talking to this kind of ppl , its just a timewaste, keep living in the lie, all humans live there life, we want to find out the sense of life, but we dont do anything to find it out,we think we are smart, but we know nothing ,i have a reason to believe on the reptillian humans , i saw them as a 5 year old kid, i dreamed about all this shit what i talk here, till i became 12 idc when u say im crazy, atleast, i dont let control myself, from the system, nowadays, geniuses get jailed in the padded room for telling the truth..
the science says with the humo sapiens sapiens the first intellegent race was created its the group under the humo sapiens ,
The Human nature is to be greedy, so no doubt we will do the same to the mars as to the earth, if there would be an possible way to live inside the mars, and stop to talk about proof, when u learned the bs they told ya in school and university in this world all works as the system want, they can change anything as ever they want, so u wont get a proof from other ppl , except from ppl , who dont watch tv, the whole day, and listen the commercial bullshit in the radio ,and dont believe ppl because they call thereself experts, u only get learned more about the illusion this is the reason why we live the illusion and see it as reality , but i stop u wont get it anyways.
A Genius is someone for me who dont believe what other ppl talk to him , and search the answers for himself, but this is hard in a world with manipulated ppl..
if u would have a logical brain u would get the mars thing, and if u wouldnt believe all what u read anywhere,u would believe the hollow earth thing and all what i talk about ...it is not a bullshit, humans are supposed to say to all bullshit ,what they dont understand ,Gallileos sphere-earth was called bullshit too , and he got killed for telling the truth ,think about why the bermuda triangle exists, and think about why the catholic church tried to make us believe for so long the earth is a plate and why u see a pyramid with the eye of horus in a church, although the catholic church said the egyptians were gentiles. why the dollar has the same symbol as the catholic church, why u see in a persian church a picture of jesus flying in a triangular shaped spaceship,why the hollow earth theory is tradition on a culture couldnt actually even explore the earth this deep, why the american military has an base in the antarctica,why the nasa cooperate on the american side, and are the only alloweded organisation to take picture of the north and southpole,i could ask endless about this, there are so much hints and noone see it ...

and the 3rd time U CANT LIVE ON THE MARS ,ONLY INSIDE THE MARS,how want u melt ice if u cant make fire , over the surface, *facepalm*
Last edited by Anum; Dec 5, 2011 at 09:32 PM.
"aliens" are inside the planet , not outside also , each planet has an hole goes inside the core (except earth as NASA saying) but this is a lie and one of the
TOP SECRET things). On Northpole and Southpole is a hole goes inside the earth, they are covered on NASA pics , Russian Military know about them,America is hiding that from us. Inside the Planet is an Wormhole leads to another dimension and another "Future Earth"
This missions bullshit is just a fake to hide the truth they want us to believe they dont know about anything and still searching outside, Secrets hiding the secrets , also ppl was on the moon but not with an spaceshuttle.
Also on 2012 is starting a mission called "Luna Globe" by Russians.
and no jire we cant survive on the Mars, cuz the Sun dont goes so far, and its to cold there or want u tell me u survive on -85А
also the mars has no water since the chemical characteristics of atmosphere dont support Water in liquid form,its more like an cold desert... highest temperatures are 20 А also there is carbon monoxide in the Air which is extremely toxic for humans and only a little bit oxygen no chance to survive their..

Wow ...
Some dream you had there.
BAD LUCK
no bolty i wish it was...i already said i dont force ppl to understand this,,
Last edited by Anum; Dec 5, 2011 at 10:46 PM.
Originally Posted by Anum View Post
no bolty i wish it was...i already said i dont force ppl to understand this,,

I'm pretty sure you couldn't force anyone without at least 3 potent drugs in them to understand this.

Am I bandwagoning right?