ES Recruitment Drive
┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓ ┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓
welcome to the dongerhood
"I stroke my donger on the crapper!" ~Thinkfast5
ヽ༼   ຈ   ل͜   ຈ   ༽ノ
I like big dongs and I cannot lie
ヽ༼   ຈ   ل͜   ຈ   ༽ノ
i have invited a "dongerwarts" in hopes that he shall learn the ways of the dongers and find prosperity in the all powerful molly ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̲̅м̲̅a̲̅я̲̅i̲̅j*̲̅u̲̅a̲̅n̲̅a̲̅_̅_̅_̅() ด้ ้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้ ้้้้้
"I stroke my donger on the crapper!" ~Thinkfast5
Alright everybody, this thread is now a very serious thread, I have noticed we have a lot of inactive members I will be doing a checkup on all accounts last game played asap, secondly we need to post more serious things. Alright thats all folks.
Originally Posted by iDong View Post
Alright everybody, this thread is now a very serious thread, I have noticed we have a lot of inactive members I will be doing a checkup on all accounts last game played asap, secondly we need to post more serious things. Alright thats all folks.

i'm all good if you guys like to joke around, i'm generally easy-going especially when it comes to moderation, but there's a difference between joking around and breaking the rules

my last post might have sounded kind of harsh, but the thread is fine as it stands, just don't break any rules and you guys will be fine.