ES Recruitment Drive
Like a baked potato with a bit of bacon.

It's great.

Also, call me picky but I can't find anyone that can apply. I have hosted servers but everyone either has never used the forums or they just started and it's hard to even get them to post.
Though It may just be me lol, being strict to the people who come ha..... I suck
Haha, I know what you mean. Recruiting in game norrmally attracts newer players. I will look for people on the forums.
Hello, i am emile01 your clan mate in metal, a time you asked me to join but i said no ciz i didn't want multi clanning. but now, since you are my clan mate and you made your own clan, i would like to join
~Animati0n~
Make an applicattion Emile ^.^. This is no longer (Soak). I want this clan to be social around anime and music so I need to know what you know about those stuff as well sharing basic things about yourself. Make your app somewhat reasonable please oh and try to type with good grammar.
Just invite me, make it an exception for this time plz
I don't like posting lot of application. Just for your friend <3

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Please apply. Applying for a clan shows you really want to be in the clan where as a free pass doesn't show much commitment. Since you are too lazy to write an app, here is a good example of an app I made for people to get a rough idea of the kind of app we're looking for. If I see you copied this app you will be denied ^.^. Just follow it's traits.

Hey there Saki! I was invited a long time ago an opportunity to join this clan back when it was (Soak) but I turned it down. Now I see clubleader (Kradel) is trying to revive the clan with a new purpose which is good. So, without further ado:

My real name is (name) and I am quite interested in some anime. I would say my favourite are (favourite anime). Being (age), I find it hard to have time to watch anime so I only watch a few episodes of an anime a week. Based on my favourite anime selections, you can see I am into comedy anime. I am not a fan of serious anime.

For music, I listen to anything that sounds good to my ears but my main favorite genres are chill and trap. Chill is just so soothing and outright beautiful to listen to. I always listen to chill and I have even started making my own: (link to site). Trap is like the opposite of chill but I also like listening to that rave style music. Personally, my top three trap artists have to be (artist names). I don't have a favourite artist for chill because they all sound amazing.

Any who, thank you for reading. I hope I pass the club initiation and I have no issue with being on the club floor, practically naked with...oh you said that was a different chat.
What if i don't watch animation?

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang