Toribash
Sadly Flux has left the clan and the person given leader perms hasn't been on Discord since last Sunday and hasn't played Toribash since September 28th... It appears we may truly be dying.
Last edited by PandaKing2; Nov 5, 2016 at 09:09 PM.
Manipulating the pieces according to your strategy... That is what defines a King.
I want to go back to Wapow. As i realised almost everyone i know and like are already in a clan, which is understandable. Since that is the only real aspect of clans i didn't saw a reason trying to keep this alive, the're barely any to none conversations going on and i don' t have 24hours a day to spend on encouraging people to chat and managing stuff. School, work, friends and family, item forging and game development is enough to keep me busy. Since Roshblue was the guy i created this with i gave away ownership to him without many background thoughts. It's your decision to stay in the clan and maybe ask him for ownership for a free clan. I dont even know if you can say that this is dying as it never really had been truly alive. Maybe it first few weeks