Ranking
Original Post
(HL) HeartLess
~Clan Restrictions & Requirements~

Yo, want to become a HeartLess Member? (This Clan is for AikidoBigDojo.tbm mods) Ok, this is how you can apply. First you gotta introduce yourself. You gotta be Brown Belt before you can do anything to come into this clan. Here is the Clan Discord to participate, Discord. Our restrictions are...
- Become Brown Belt
- Don't comment over the thread. You'll be denied, thread is for clan use and under discussion apps.
- If you make an app under Brown belt, you'll be tested first before approval.
- Wait a week until you'll be able to apply again (If Denied).
- Have an "Opener Style" On AikidoBigDojo.tbm, if you don't, you don't have anything to do with us.
- There will be votes from managers, nobody else votes until Leader or Co-leader accepts the one that is applying.
(We'll Be Happy To Help, PM us for any problems that we've made and/or help)

Anyway, Let's get to the point of Applying. (Additional comments, maybe a higher chance of getting in. If we're interested.) You still need these requirements You need to introduce yourself, like your name, age, history in life, and where you live. Do you have anybody that inspired you to come in this clan? Tell us who! Tell us what you do in your spare time on freeplay Toribash. Make sure to remind us, if you want to join the clan to help make clan art. (You still need to apply and no need to be over black belt, still need to at least have a bunch of opener styles in order to try out!) Why are you interested in this clan? What/who brought you here? Mods? Other players? We'd love to know! Who are your friends in here you know of? Tell us if you'd like! (We do a recruitment server over the weekends! So Stay tuned if you'd like to fight us into getting in the clan!) (Also Sign Your Date Of Application.)

feel free to add anymore comments about the clan! The more text you have, the higher chances you have. (Don't say any random comments, introduce yourself first! Or you'll end up in a denial..)

Good Luck Reading It! ;3
Heres The Example!

APP Example

There you have it! Now Make your own App, and don't completely copy ours. Make it "Classic", tell us in your own words, and tell us in "style". (PM BADMAN4546: IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT WE MEAN BY "STYLE")

(Not many people liked my other app, so this is a better one for others to see.)
Real App:

Application

Application

Last edited by badman4546; Apr 28, 2017 at 04:50 AM.
Cracker Of 87
LMFAO, I should make a better app....well soon. So I can get this outta the way, and after I revive this stupid clan. I'll just make a better and more of an "app" style. (FUCK)
Cracker Of 87
My name is Denny Southavongsa and I used to live in laos when Im 10 but, 2 years later We move to the United States of America. I'm a male and 16 years old. I play toribash everyday (some days I don't play). My favorite mod is AikidoBigDojo.tbm and I have a opener that uses the hip as the force and the knee as the object.I'm a 2nd Dan black that uses high damage knee and kick attacks and includes Suplexes, flipping, lifting, and shoveling. Badman4546 inspired me in his skill that this clan will help me get my skill backand I really like this clan, its have its unique story. I been born on December, 8th, 2000. I train with people online that needs help but i usually goes to tourneys or make a hangout.(btw I live in Garden city, Kansas) Finally, I specializes in Ninjutsu, Mushu, and Greykido. So I hope that I can join this clan and earn my ability that I once Lost .
@Kungfur,
Accepted!
How ever, you'll be added in the Trials. Until you're able to defeat me on ABD
Cracker Of 87
Hello my name is Josiah Williams, i am 15 years of age,i am located in Barbados. I am a very interactive person like to talk alot, though people usually say im cocky for it. I have slight anger issues which i know how to contain to a certain point after that well. I can get frustrated when beat by a green belt. I want to join this clan because i have been playing with some of the occupants recently and they seem very friendly and it makes me like this clan and want to join. I would like to be tutored in making textures or art im trying to get good at it seeing im new to it though i can make simple heads. I dont really have spare time on toribash, im usually in tourneys all the time. my favourite mods are ABD, normal akido and sometimes mushu, i really enjoy sparring though. I dont rlly have friends on this game.
- I'm 2nd Dan Black Belt
- one of my opening stances in ABD is Horse stance.
- I am 15 years old, and my birthday is november 28.
- Nobody inspired me i just played with some of your. occupants
- Akidobigdojo.tbm is my favorite mod.
- I like to spar and parkour.
my Qi is 2076
P.s. i got cookies :3
Last edited by masterbeat12; Apr 22, 2017 at 03:05 AM.
.............................HEARTLESS............ ...................
Masterbeat12 you must tell us a reason why your joining, also you said your 16 but it says your 15. Try Again. P.S you need to tell us your QI too.
-----
now thats a app
Last edited by kungfur; Apr 22, 2017 at 05:29 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
- I'm White Belt
- I Can play Multiple Styles in AikidoBigDojo
- I am 14 years old, and my birthday is September 28
- I like the clan name
- I have multiple favorite mods, I like to Parkour
- My name is Matthew Headley
- I play aikido and parkour and spar allot.
- I live in Bowie,Maryland. I was born in DC. I'm Jamaican though.

~ Thank You! (Signed In April 22, 2017)
Looks like you guys are missing a few things. Every clan must be complete with the following info within the first 7 days of it's creation.

A clan story or description.
Aims, goals, and inner-clan guidelines
If you have a clan bank you must state all users that have access to the account as well as the account's name. If you don't have a bank then you may ignore this rule.

Please update your post to adhere to the rules within the next 7 days, thank you!
@vras,

~Denied.

PM for more info. (Need to test first if you're a lower than brown belt)
Plus We need more info and explaination

-----
God dammit Orko,
Here's my story....

Story

Here's the "Clan Goals"

Goals
[X]Reach Rank 100
[X]Reach rank 50
[X]Reach rank 25

[]Reach rank 1
[]Get 10k in clan bank
[]Get 50k in clan bank
[]Get 100k in clan bank
[]Become official

Also, why do all members need access for Clan Bank?

-----
@Masterbeat12,
Accepted! You're already been accepted, I'll might as well rank you for your application. Thanks Dude!

-----
@Everyone!

Attention: Nobody shall post any applications for now, until after a week
Thank You! (Not Closing Thread)

We got an infraction posted by
Orko, hopefully this clan is safe!
Last edited by badman4546; Apr 22, 2017 at 08:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Cracker Of 87
@vras,

~Denied.

PM for more info. (Need to test first if you're a lower than brown belt)
Plus We need more info and explaination
[/B]
Kung Tested me, he told me to put app, I didn't know i had to try on the app, because i beat him 3-0.
Young GoKu