ES Recruitment Drive
@Vras,
Well, since you're in the clan. Plz make another app to be ranked in-clan. Tell me with more info, other than "I like clan name" tell me why you like the name and explain more.
Cracker Of 87
You don't need to give everyone access to the clan bank, you just need to list those that have access, even if it's only one or two of you.
My name is Jean I'm 1 years old and I live in Puerto Rico (an Island form the U.S.), I really wasn’t inspired to join the clan from anyone.I was just looking for a clan and found this one. Well I play soccer but that’s it really, I’m not someone that really goes out a lot other than with some friends from school. I was born on May 21, 2001. I’m a 5th Dan black belt. I don’t have a “special” mod but I mostly play ABD, normal aikido, Boxshu and mushu.

Thank You (April 23, 2017)
@fight435
Denied, fight you need to give us a better reason then "I was looking for a clan" that is a instant deny and you need to put in all of the following that @badman4546 put in to his example. Try again next week. P.S: create your own opener that what we want (your own style).
my app
My name is David Arnett and i live in crestview florida and i am a 9 year old male i was born February 21 2008 . I am a very shy and i hate the outdoors so i stay inside. I have some things that are wrong with me. I love blood murder and most of all SATAN .im a very smart person and i can always make up moves anytime.I always follow the rules and can sometimes be unrespectful but always apologize. I am a blue belt, and I play everyday mostly aikido big dojo. in aikido big dojo i go for dm's and rarely but sometimes skeet. I mostly am in betting or tourneys in the game. I love this clan and I love it because of the name and the story and all of the awsome people. If i ever fight in a war i will fight with all of my nonexistent heart. I NEED A CLAN NOW PLEASE

+i fixed this
Last edited by david22008; May 4, 2017 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Fixed AGAIN
@David22008,

Try again, You're denied

Reason: You have not encountered much experience with the guidelines

In Other words, you didn't meet all of the guidelines I talked about in the restrictions & requirements.

-----
@Orko,

InuYasha, Badman4546(I), and Roukan have access to it :P

Thanks you Orko,
Badman4546
-----
Orko, maybe you should check out my page next time. ;)
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=589766[/COLOR
Last edited by badman4546; Apr 23, 2017 at 11:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Cracker Of 87
Hello my name is Matthew Headley, i live in Maryland and i'm 14 years old. I'm a very outgoing person, and i love the outdoors. I've always been a leader, and sometimes I don't like being told what to do, but I am a respectful person. I have allot of pride, but I know my lane.At some moments I can tend to have anger problems, depending on the situation. But, for the most part i'm chill. I play toribash mostly everyday. But i'm usually playing payday2

-Im a orange belt.
-My qi is 55
-I love to spar, parkour and play aikidobigdojo
I would like to join the clan(although I already in it) because I love the name, i love the name because its unique. I love to be surrounded with great players. I love how the people in this clan are respectful. Also the people in this clan are pretty cool like Agzet. In addition, this clan has a great story. But, lastly I hope i can grow into a better player now that I been selected into this clan.

Thank You
Last edited by vras; Apr 24, 2017 at 01:45 AM.
Young GoKu
@Vras,

~Accepted,
You'll be Warriors ranked. So yeh your app was an interesting application. I liked it, also you'll be ranked Warrior when one or more people voted "deal" for an uprank. Congratulations!
Cracker Of 87
Originally Posted by badman4546 View Post
@Vras,

~Accepted,
You'll be Warriors ranked. So yeh your app was an interesting application. I liked it, also you'll be ranked Warrior when one or more people voted "deal" for an uprank. Congratulations!

Thanks!
Young GoKu