Ranking
Original Post
[Solved]Help here?
Can i get my accounts back.

Some dude went all spazzy and started filling the entire forum with profanity and stuff.

At first, i found it as a game, but once i noticed how bad it made the forums. I started clearing up the posts. With phrases like. "so sorry, covering graphitti by fishes" or "excuse me, covering graphitti by fishes"

I really agree with the ban due to spam, if you did not notice my full plan. But id love to have these accounts unbanned: Wolf257, wolfbank1.

Pls do not ban me again, this is my second, and last alternate.
Last edited by Smoshy_old; May 9, 2011 at 05:38 AM.
How the fuck do you cover up spam by posting under it?
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
If you were to go on the front page, and all you saw was "PENIS" and "FUCK HAMPA". I'm pretty sure that would mean keep you off the page, for a while.

Honestly, sure it may have been spam, but at least i found the time to make sure that the front page didn't look like a piece of shit.

I was almost certain he had been reported. I did not know how the fuck long it would be up there. So i kindly posted on a very popular thread, the following phrases above.

There is absolutely no reason to come into this thread raging, if i did a favour.
Hmmm...
I suggest not doing this.
Even though this was an act of kindness. This isnt the right thing to do.
Im sure someone didnt appreciate you posting something useless in thier thread.

If this occurs again just dont do anything. Let the moderators and admins take care of it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
alright. My moral compass was a little off today.
Gotta remember that one quote:

Sometimes it's better to follow the crowd, instead of doing what you think is right.
-----
soooo, wut about the ban?
Last edited by Smoshy_old; May 9, 2011 at 06:37 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Bro your not getting unbanned think before you do something next time.
closed.
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I'm back :)