Toribash
Information!
Firstly, a pleasure to meet you all! My name is Ahmed! and im a 14 year old. Im a chill, fun jokin dude. I live in Sweden but my parents are from Iraq and i was born in a certain state in Sweden, but i dont wanna ''STATE'' it for privacy reasons HAHAH! See what i did there? Anyways then when i was a 2 year old baby my mom and dad moved to another state etc. Uhh.. my GMT.. is? GMT+/--1:00 I dont know it says ' Currently at GMT+/--1:0'' If Trestet sees this, then can you help me i dont know how to find my GMT.

In game/TB

I play it every EVERY day, but of course not for years i sleep, eat and use business too.
my fave mods huh? welp what can i tell ya they are: Judo, CannonBallDodge (that is not the name of the mod but it is a cannon ball mod doge that was something with ball gore?) And Akido. I am a Blue Belt #SoonBrownBelt. I usually always press C but i am practicing my relax mode. I mean dude! Crazy starts with C and i need to train my relax mode! hahah get it? see this is what i tell you all bout me being a joking funny guy.

Why AS?
To me it seems like a really chill, cool clan with lots of friendly members i wanna hang out like a family in here throw some puns out there and there Make laughs, get laughs and get smiles!

Other comments?
Nope not really, but i wanted to say thank you very much for looking into this application! i have 2 questions! If i get Accepted then i thank you very much for that im glad to be in this clan! but if i get Declined you can contact me on my discord of why i got declined and what i could improve on my app! Thank you all again. Here is my Discord: SrPelo#0570

Council Moderated Message:
Denied, PM one of the leaders for the reason.
Last edited by Mafi; Mar 28, 2018 at 07:10 PM.
Aside from the fact your blue belt, although I probably have no say so. I would like to see you fight in game Skillzoz. Then I might give my opinion.
Hello.

This is my first time writing an application.

My english isnt really good but I will try my best to describe who I am, and why am I here.

My name is Angga, I'm Indonesian (GMT+7). Currently living in Jakarta. I'm 25 years old.

Short story about me, I've been playing toribash since May 2016.
For all of that time, I cant say that I'm good even if I've reached 4th dan in game.
The only mod that I know is just aikido, yet I still dont have much experience like the others player.

Maybe some of you have seen me before in aikido room. So far, I always trying to be a good person, but I'm not so perfect that sometimes I rage when I have long lost streak. I'm so sorry if somehow I've made a mistakes in past.

So here I am, trying to get some chances to get invited to AS.

Maybe some Clans have rules where you need to fight againts few players in their Clan.

I cant promise that I am that good to fight people that already had much better skills and lot of experiences than me.

Hopefully If there is a chance for me to get invited, I will try my best to get AS to the higher place among all of other clans.

Council Moderated Message:
Denied, PM one of the leaders for the reason.
Last edited by Mafi; Mar 28, 2018 at 07:09 PM. Reason: Grammar hehe
Originally Posted by Minimoe View Post
Aside from the fact your blue belt, although I probably have no say so. I would like to see you fight in game Skillzoz. Then I might give my opinion.

Alright! No problem sure
-----
actually look at my replays! ''as bruh. as huh. as orton. as smash. as fast'' Minimoe
Last edited by Skillzoz; Nov 16, 2017 at 03:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by deedpull View Post
Hello.

This is my first time writing an application.

My english isnt really good but I will try my best to describe who I am, and why am I here.

My name is Angga, I'm Indonesian (GMT+7). Currently living in Jakarta. I'm 25 years old.

Short story about me, I've been playing toribash since May 2016.
For all of that time, I cant say that I'm good even if I've reached 4th dan in game.
The only mod that I know is just aikido, yet I still dont have much experience like the others player.

Maybe some of you have seen me before in aikido room. So far, I always trying to be a good person, but I'm not so perfect that sometimes I rage when I have long lost streak. I'm so sorry if somehow I've made a mistakes in past.

So here I am, trying to get some chances to get invited to AS.

Maybe some Clans have rules where you need to fight againts few players in their Clan.

I cant promise that I am that good to fight people that already had much better skills and lot of experiences than me.

Hopefully If there is a chance for me to get invited, I will try my best to get AS to the higher place among all of other clans.

I have never heard of you, though I'm always down for a fight. I'm not gonna give my opinion till trestet posts for discussion. Good luck!
Originally Posted by Trestet View Post
Both @Skillzoz and @Deedpull, sorry denied, but you can always reapply ;)

Allright thank you.
I'm looking forward for any chances in the future.