Toribash
So you already banned his IP?
OSHI | BISH | TLL
Death is so sure of victory, which gives us a life of advantage
yes. i set it up so it auto joins, and everytime it joins it bans that IP. its so if for some reason TB servers go down, the IP will still be banned. be sure to thank Link and Yoyo.
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos
Okayy, for the ranks there should be a added one people who could join or whatever
so when they make it in the clan they'll be put in recruit. So we possibly dont forget
the person.
Originally Posted by Macrid View Post
Okayy, for the ranks there should be a added one people who could join or whatever
so when they make it in the clan they'll be put in recruit. So we possibly dont forget
the person.

Is this a request to have a applicant section...If so that idea is fruitless. If we forget about the persons name (especially if I forget there name) then they shouldn't be in the clan. Because of obvious reasons of inactivity. And the fact that if there first impression was not worth use remembering there name then why would we care.
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!
Well true, but you see, i was just trying to sort things out. and i also forgot to add
that they would be kicked out of the list after a week of inactivity. ;o
This would look better and more sorted out
Hey, so we have 140k in the bank. and its just sitting there. why dont we host a cool event?
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos
Indeed. But shall we do. Art event, a string full of tournaments? Is there a unlimited amount of people who can enter or is it a spot reserved thing?

^All of these are good questions^
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!
Or pay someone to make us a clan set or something..
I know we've tried that before but anyways we should...
-----
Also 1504 post moofucka! WOOHOO IMA FORUMITE..!
So yeah... host an event is a nice idea too..
Last edited by gLawlFreak; Aug 27, 2011 at 09:02 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
OSHI | BISH | TLL
Death is so sure of victory, which gives us a life of advantage