Ranking
Originally Posted by Orion View Post
-Dat big ass. Article-

Interesting read, i don't agree on all points, though. It might very well apply to Ssf and CoD, but Tb (and chess) is another deal. While you'll have to have the "will" to win, technique is of greater importance. A greater understanding of gravity and movement will help you much more than a shovel move (example).

What really annoys me is how every move that shows to be sucessful is "noob". People recently even started complaining about turnovers. They used to be a pro move, until the community compared them to shovels.
I live by "learn to counter or deal with it", noob moves doesn't really bother me. Dunno why everyone overreacts to shovel when it's surprisingly easy to counter.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Are you saying that TLL is noobs?
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos
Very well said.
But you could include mid knee kicks and the essence of reversing more and the true aikido aim of dq-ing your opponent.
CREAM ON !
Nice work Fear, its well thought out and explained and it shows your experience, id like to contribute what i know, but im a scrub that plays intuitively for fun so i dont know how compatible my knowledge would be.

That article that Orion posted rustled me more than i want to admit. I play TB to have fun doing cool shit and winning in interesting ways on my own terms with my own style rather than for the sake of winning itself...

Scrub4lyf.