Ranking
Hey, sorry for being super inactive. Had some stuff going on yesterday and most of today, but I'm back now.

@Alpha I really like the idea of that replay, it's super cool. The only thing with it imo is the first grab that Tori did. I'm not sure if it was supposed to be a failed grab or something, but it looks sort of strange and out of place with how Tori failed a grab b y having his arms slip right off, and the contact didn't really look good in general.

Overall, I really like the replay, and I'm being really nitpicky with it. Gg duud.
shit
can someone fix this grav? I wanna do a back flip or even full off the side of the skateboard and grab it mid jump then land on it but I dont know how to fix this fucked gravity if that's even possible
Attached Files
fix me grav.rpl (110.2 KB, 29 views)
Knock down da walls wiv big rocks and kill all the men wiv arras. - Lamby
Made a decent self spar earlier, would like to see how you guys feel about it :P
http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...&postcount=103
[Replaymaker]-[Replays]-[BumbleBurke]

[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4562400_2.gif[/SIGPIC]
*when you remember this is not just a skype group*

the left leg of uke in the opener was kinda twichy. The replay is kinda short, there aren't many contacts. The transition to the kee ko was not so good. Besides that it was actually good, I liked those spins and stuff. I feel that sometimes you extend and contract making some moves look a bit twichy, try relaxing or holding between conrtact-extend, it could help in some cases
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
Hm, some slow activity today, i know you guys don't really talk about ideas here but we should, the Skype group was a bit chaotic for me so i left that, also hi.
lately there have been not much posts here, skype has taken over the forums D:
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I think it's been fairly active on the thread, it's not like we think about posting here 24/7.

The skype group is more active because it's easier to send a message on skype than open up a thread on the forums
Glimpsed