Ranking
I'm Galaxy. I used to make replays then I lost interest because I became bad. I made a couple good replays recently, as I am trying to get back into it. hi
Attached Files
suicideswipe.rpl (178.9 KB, 15 views)
An Unorthodox Paradox.rpl (172.4 KB, 12 views)
Yes to galaxy, I've seen some of your tricking work and I enjoy it.
Knock down da walls wiv big rocks and kill all the men wiv arras. - Lamby
Pretty much what Glimpsed and Nulu said.

Nice stuff

Yes.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
galaxy is bigger then our whole plannet, if we say no its going to kill all of us D:
yes lmao
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Alright, well that's more than enough to make a decision, thanks guys!

Also, if you guys didn't notice, the thread has been renamed from Reborn Replaymaking Organization to Replaymaking Reborn Organization, thanks to my dude Gargon for helping with that
Last edited by Glimpsed; Aug 8, 2016 at 12:57 AM.
Glimpsed
hallo, im bquadz. in case you dont know, which you probably dont know unless your in my class because i forgot to leave a bump about this on my replay thread, but ive been at summer camp for the past two weeks and got back two days ago so i dont know if im rusty or not, so ill most likely need a little help.
heres two replays that ive made since i got back and one of my best replays before i left
Attached Files
Fun..rpl (216.0 KB, 16 views)
M - Whatevuh Whatevs.rpl (382.9 KB, 16 views)
I know that your replays are really good, and everyone else is gonna give you a yes so I'll just go ahead and add you

0 gravity spar
Attached Files
]S[ Cboh3.rpl (559.5 KB, 26 views)
Glimpsed
spar wasnt really that good imo, but it was pretty unique, which i kinda like
[Replaymaker]-[Replays]-[BumbleBurke]

[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4562400_2.gif[/SIGPIC]
The hard part was aiming the jumps right in 0 gravity, seeing as once you're in the air you have no control over anything anymore. Cboh and I are still practising in 0 gravity, and we hope to become the first good replaymakers in space.
Glimpsed