Voters: 3333333343. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by THIGGIST View Post
nv>3>4

also, same fallu

Are you boys hyped for Fallout 4: New Vegas

I, for one, can barely contain my raging erection
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
xD
76 looks cool already but i won't be able to run it for sure
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
Monopoly: Fallout Collector's Edition ain't on the list, gtfo.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
xD
76 looks cool already but i won't be able to run it for sure

I'm very not hyped for 76. I forsee it just not working the way Bethesda want it to, also I don't really like playing fallout with people, I like to get a really immersive solo experience when i play it and when Todd said "solo" not "singleplayer" I felt all my hopes run away.

Also it's worth mentioning the fnv is like £3 on steam atm for the steam summer sale, fucken steal
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
NV is a far funner world to roam around in. Fallout 3 was just a big 'meh' world. NV had some character (the Kings, ayyy), some pizzaz about it. If you disagree you're wrong.