Toribash
Original Post
Kitchen WIP
working on this kitchen in Maya+redshift

Images

Worked about 8 hours so far, but I haven't done that much 3D the last years so I'm really slow.
Wow that looks wonderful! I don't know anything about 3D graphics but this seems like a masterpiece to me except the edges seem to be pixelated a bit
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the
Thanks, updated:

added plants, books, changed the top shelves, changed the proportions a bit, added mixer. Don't worry about the pixalation, this is just the preview not the actual render.
testing out some lights

I still don't know about the chairs, do they look normal to you guys?
Last edited by Ezeth; Aug 7, 2018 at 04:57 PM.
try to find a kitchen chair with 90° angle back, they are very rare, usually its like 70°-80°
But I definitely angeled it a bit too hard.
Fixed it a bit.
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
Thanks, updated:

added plants, books, changed the top shelves, changed the proportions a bit, added mixer. Don't worry about the pixalation, this is just the preview not the actual render.
testing out some lights

I still don't know about the chairs, do they look normal to you guys?

in the images support of the chair are very thrown back plus something that seems easy for you to tidy up
oh yeah I already fixed that, see above ^^

also starting to add some light and textures

Progress

Last edited by Ezeth; Aug 10, 2018 at 11:05 AM.
I like the left part a lot. Particularly everything underneath the cabinets.

Maybe add some handles to the cabinets. Also something about the lamp seems off. The white reflection on the right is causing it to blend in with the white wall. That might be physically accurate but it's not visually pleasing. I think its reflection is a bit bland to, maybe change the reflection map / give it something better to reflect. If you weren't going to already that is!
(>^_^)>
the top cabinets do not have handles, I'm following this reference: https://inspiredkitchendesign.com/20...cabinet-doors/
but its only one of the references I am using, I just take different elements from different kitchens and smash them together. I think I'm going to add some chalk writing on the top shelves just to make them look less empty.

Here is where I am at now.

Update

not so many big changes, but many small ones. Window looks a bit too reflective I believe, so thats the next on the agenda.
Last edited by Ezeth; Aug 12, 2018 at 04:57 AM.
I know its far from finished(?), but so far the overall scenery feels modern-ish and very cool in terms of colors, but the red table cloth or the cloth design doesn't sit well with the rest of the composition imo.

For the lighting, I'd tone down the lighting near the walls on the right, or brighten up the rest and go for a morning/warm-looking overall lighting (then the table cloth would fit that I guess).

Also, personally, I'd cut off that blank space on the left if you've nothing to place on it.
best item forogerer
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
UGUU~~~~