Toribash
Original Post
please play the game oh god please fuckfdf
Hello, you've seemed to have dipped into the yellow region of clans. This means you went below 50 points of activity.
Activity warnings now operate on a 3 strike system. Each month, if you do end up in the yellow, you will get a warning.
Get 3 strikes in the span of 6 months, and your clan will unfortunately be faced with deofficialization.
Your board and square tags will be taken away, but your toriclan will remain and you will be able to apply to official whenever you want.
We hope that you won't have to deal with that, so we encourage you to go play a few games of TB and talk with your clan mates on the forums.
Cheers!
h
Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Duck the Clancop?
I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Duck was a Dark Lord of the Clan Squad, so powerful and so wise he could use his admin tools to influence the database to create activity... He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the clans he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his Cops everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. It's ironic he could save others from death, but not his clan.

Save it for later when it will be relevant

which will never be, of course
[TLL]
yeah im not playing the game
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
I literally came just to read Krieg's post am not disappointed
luv u pouf
Ex-Tori-Agent | Ex-Event Squad | Best Planet

splish splash aeon is trash | [a]dventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]