Toribash
Original Post
What's your opinions on making Molerats a part of Society?
I feel that Molerats are good people, but people don't associate with them because of the stereotypes based around them.

My Opinion

Professional Cuck ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
we are currently doing that in brazil i find it very progressive and im proud of my country
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
people just aren't accepting enough of �������������������� molerates in today's society, which is a shame

i've been married to a moelratt for 2 years now and i've had to keep it a secret from even my parents, friends, and other family for fear of judgement

that is why im running this november on a platform of moleralt awareness
that looks disgusting

that's my wife you asshole ~poofie
Last edited by pouffy; Oct 1, 2018 at 01:11 AM.
Molerats are Communist spies that Russia uses to hack election systems. If you see a molerat, likely they are tiny, feeble people that get off on ruining things for other people, similar to how Goats just ingest garbage and spew it out the other end. Shoot on sight.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
who can win between a mole rats and some sort of coordinated team of moles and rats
uhh well i dont think just one mole rats could beat an entire team, maybe two mole rats could pull that off
u didnt mention that the molerat was an intellectual. that changes everything.
My vote is on the Mole + Rat team. They have optimization on their side, whereas the Molerat tried to multiclass and is now worse at both things.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS