Toribash
I'm assuming that you won't look at this by when I post it but I will be patient, anyway a few things about me:

I have moved states before but I wasn't a big change, the good side to it is that I can be more active as the stress now is less than it used to be. I don't know if it would last as I'm still in school and it's summer break so who knows?

A brief explanation on my toribash history might actually be a little weird but here it goes. Back in 2014 I was watching some videos on youtube, when i came about a video on toribash, I thought "It looks interesting, but it's probably a game game you have to purchase," (as my family was poor at the time,) but I looked at the website of the video and found the toribash website where i learned it's a free-to-play game so I gave it a shot and was addicted ever since, if you're wondering why my account's join date was in 2017, this is because I lost my first account a while back, mabye a month before i decided to make a new account and start over, I'm not the best player but I enjoy Aikido, ABD, and Boxshu as they're fun to play and most common in toribash, I like to have fun with other people and may do a couple a spars at a time if I felt like it.

That's mostly it to be honest, I'm an average person with a hobby of artsy stuff. It's nothing too extreme but nothing too weird either. that's my summary wrapped up and I can only hope that you can except me so here's my shot.
~~~~~~~~~~~~So I Am A Weirdo...~~~~~~~~~~~~
[AS] Recruitment
Hello!The Recruitment for [AS] All Stars are open once again!
Make sure to check the 1st post on the thread for more information and requirements!
Past is our future

Hey there, my name is Siou and you think that you guys dont kbow me but its wrong

Intro

My name is Alexey and I'm that russian boy who's well known as Mistyboi (Mist), Madara or Greh. Well yus, I got banned for being badass and account sharing but whatever. In this application I wanna tell you why [AS] is the best place for soul and some infos about myself, enjou and have a nice day!

Favourite mods

1) ABD: grappling, snapping and lifting, mhm, sounds sexy. <-- A HUGE NO.
ABD is the most unique and classic grappling mod which has become the most useful and popular. Back to my days I used to be one of the best ABD players (2011-2012) because of my own way of playing it. Also im that sort of players who hates snaps and other shit, sorry guys, but meta is nothing for me.

2) Lenshu3ng: well, it would be too boring to play only one mods, sometimes people want to feel free and do some cool stuff without grabs, that's why lenshu is so cool. Playing lenshu since 2012, used to practise a lot with such players as Leyz, Rain, Pain and other russians. Imo russians do a lot for lenshu community, also I was one of that people who understood the joint system in lenshu, but whatever.

3) Runkido: ok, I swear that runkido is my fav mod. Distance, low DM and grabs do this mod ultra competetive and interesting to play. Back to 2014-2015 I was trying to bring a new meta mod but it was nothing more than a fail.

Talents
Ofc I got some, but I dont even try to invest my talents in toribash. Irl I'm a typical artish person who does different stuff. Dancing, e-drawing, motion graphics and other cool things. I can give you some examples but I think it'd be much better to bring it in discord server.

Hobbies
Well, my hobbies are connected with my talents. I prefer spending my free time alone by doing different art which brings me back to life and new emotions. Recently I was keen on learning different languages but now as you can see I dont do it anymore. (yes, my english became awful)

Why do I want to join All Stars?

Toribash is nothing more than a friendly community. I miss that times when we were spending hours in discord server and talking about some stupid and funny shit. I miss that times when AS was fighting for tops.

All Stars Moderated Message:
Accepted
Last edited by Trestet; Sep 1, 2020 at 12:19 PM.
I'm going to go ahead and address some concerns you may have about me as a player and potential member. You may see that I went inactive for a time, this was due to me moving back in with my parents after college and then lost my internet. I came back for a short time before, but All Stars was disbanded when I came back and now I see that it is back and I would love to reclaim the spot I had. Here is a link to my previous application (https://forum.toribash.com/showpost.php?p=9297710&postcount=524), and though I don't expect you to use that my current application, but it is just proof of my previous membership and you'll see that I'm using a similar style for this as well.

Let's go ahead and get the required information out of the way: I live in the US in the GMT(-5:00) time zone. I'm 19 (20 in a month) now and living my life as a college student (yay for online school *eye roll*)

I won't bore you with details that I've given, being I don't want you to feel like you're reading the same application twice (if you decide to read the one I linked, no worries if not) so I'll try and paraphrase my journey in this game a bit.

First, a little bit about myself. I'm a full-time college student majoring in Vocal Music Education with a passion for writing, producing, and performing music (here's a link to my soundcloud if you're interested: https://soundcloud.com/g-fi-music ) If I'm not practicing, sleeping, writing, or eating, I'm probably playing video games. I split my relaxation time between Apex Legends (I main Revenant if you were wondering) and of course, Toribash. I do go to a boxing gym, but I really only go to stay in shape and release pent up stress from however long it has been since I was there last. Another hobby of mine is motorcycling, which I've been doing since I was 5 years old racing 50cc till I was 11 racing 125cc then I had to quit due to financial issues within my family, but I still ride any chance I get.

I joined back in 2014, and moved to a new account in 2017 due to not having knowledge of the ability to change my username by messaging an admin and I wanted a name a little bit more recognizable. The 2 times I've gone inactive were times when I was living at home without internet (my family lives in the literal middle of nowhere), but that will not be an issue anymore because I've just got an apartment that (supposedly) has stable WiFi according to other tenants. In short, I intend on being active indefinitely and investing more time into this as well.

I would say my favorite mods are still ABD and Boxshu Mushu althought I'll admit I've become just a little rusty. So I'll admit I'm probably back down to a 4.5/10 in terms of skill. I say back down to 4.5/10 because I improved a LOT and my mod-skill set grew a ton while I was in [AS] last time and I hope that will happen again if I am accepted this time around.

Anyways, thank you for taking the time to read my application and I truly hope I am allowed into the clan. I hope to see you all in game in the near future!

All the best,
Loscut | Your Friendly Neighborhood Robot

Accepted
Last edited by Jennie; Sep 14, 2020 at 04:31 AM. Reason: Hyperlinks not working for some reason :(
Intro
My name is Felipe, I am 21 years old and I live in Argentina with a GMT of -4. I make this post because I want to join All Stars, so I am going to tell you about myself in the game, and some things from my personal life.

Favourite Mods
Aikido :I started playing in 2009 and this was one of the modes that I played the most and I still do. I enjoy it couse it feels very dynamic not having to wait too long and it is a lot of fun when it comes to fights with no grab.
It also helps me to relax, since there are times when I don't have much time and I have something with which I can have fun in some small recess.

Parkour:This must be the mode that I play the most since the last years. It feels good to be high and start playing trying to make it realistic. Even though I'm not very good, I try a lot and I think that compared to how I used to play , I made a lot of progress. Most of the replays that I will leave in the post are parkours, just because I like it and they are the replays that I keep the most lately.

About me
I'am from a town called Victorica that is located in the province of La Pampa. 3 years ago I moved to Buenos Aires to study and I currently live there. I study medicine and at the moment I really like what I study. Outside of my career I really like music, I play drums and I am trying to learn to play bass.
Not long ago I tried to learn how to use editing programs, specifically photoshop, but my computer died so I couldn't continue. My only project was the head that you will see ingame when we cross paths, it has many errors, but it was my first head so I don't care lol.
I also really enjoy reading, I am very enthusiastic about two Argentine journalists Enrique Symns (who is very much in the William Burroughs style) and Roberto Arlt.

Why do I want to join All Stars?
There are two reasons why I want to join AS. The first is that these days when I was in his discord I really liked the activity he has, which did not happen much in other clans in which I was. I like that you can talk to everyone and the same in the game where I meet several members and we have a good time.
The second reason is that I have met several members for a while by coincidence in other clans, and I think it feels good to stay close to old friends, and better yet, to make new friends.

Accepted
Attached Files
Chirs turner emotion.rpl (1.13 MB, 2 views)
sky cruisin.rpl (581.8 KB, 2 views)
The lord Marco run.rpl (736.0 KB, 2 views)
parkour timed.rpl (764.3 KB, 2 views)
dinal spar done.rpl (500.2 KB, 2 views)
Immortal onions.rpl (838.9 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Trestet; Sep 15, 2020 at 10:13 PM.
Hi, my name is Jesus, i live in Venezuela and i have 15 years old, with GMT -4, i make this post because i wanna get in All Stars. So, im going to tell you some things about myself in the game and of my personal life.

My favourite mods are realtoriboxingmw2 and aikidobigdojo, because they was the first mods what i have played since i get in Toribash, and boxshu_mushu_v3. I have seen what this mods have a lot of difficulty if u wanna get good at it, so, i wanna master they.

About me, im from Maracaibo, one of the states of Venezuela, i grow and i have been in here since all my life. I have traveled to Caracas and Merida, other states of Venezuela, i like to make exercise and running in the morning/night. But i can't because i can get robbed lol. Is a hard place to live but i like it a lot.

Why i wanna get in All Stars, because i have a few friends in it, and i will have new opportunities to make new friends, and i think what All Stars have good and nice people, thanks you for taking the time of reading this and i hope to get into the clan, have a good day you all!

Rejected
Last edited by Jennie; Sep 18, 2020 at 04:58 PM.