Toribash
This clan is dead, also to change the name, go to the clans tab at the top of your screen, and click edit clan next to the clan name
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Change it to "yes sir"
The reason why player are cool is because they are awesome
I LIKE PIE! SSSSSSSSssssss......!
Hello, can someone tell me why is everyone so quiet here
The reason why player are cool is because they are awesome
I LIKE PIE! SSSSSSSSssssss......!
-Why do you want to join [Sir]- Well, I used to be a VERY active player, On a very highly ranked clan. But after taking a brake for about a year, because of family issues, I was kicked from the clan. I have been practicing again and wish to show off my skill with a team. It's what's best, Eh?
-Name- Isaiah Smith
-Age - 18
-Belt - Black
-Favourite mod(s) - Aikido, Wushu, And my favorite of all, Lenshu.
-GMT +5 (EST)
-In-game activity (Don't lie) - Starting to become fairly active, Again.
-Forum activity (Again, lying is immoral) - As stated above, Beginning to become more and more active.
-Any other useful information (Good at art, etc.) I'm not to great at art, But I am very good at anything with percussion! ( Not very useful, But I like to brag about it ) But in means of usefulness, I'm VERY laidback. I'm more of an "Advice" person than a "I need some help!" guy, And I enjoy good laughs.

I hope you like my application! Id be honored to be a part of this clan!
I didin't actually beat her.
Originally Posted by seargentit View Post
-Why do you want to join [Sir]- Well, I used to be a VERY active player, On a very highly ranked clan. But after taking a brake for about a year, because of family issues, I was kicked from the clan. I have been practicing again and wish to show off my skill with a team. It's what's best, Eh?
-Name- Isaiah Smith
-Age - 18
-Belt - Black
-Favourite mod(s) - Aikido, Wushu, And my favorite of all, Lenshu.
-GMT +5 (EST)
-In-game activity (Don't lie) - Starting to become fairly active, Again.
-Forum activity (Again, lying is immoral) - As stated above, Beginning to become more and more active.
-Any other useful information (Good at art, etc.) I'm not to great at art, But I am very good at anything with percussion! ( Not very useful, But I like to brag about it ) But in means of usefulness, I'm VERY laidback. I'm more of an "Advice" person than a "I need some help!" guy, And I enjoy good laughs.

I hope you like my application! Id be honored to be a part of this clan!

I'm not in this clan but all I can say is that this clan is dead.
Name:regelion
Belt:orange
Reason i want to join:beacuase i think this is better than other clans and so i can win clan wars and help da clan i was blackbelt but forgot my password :-P
Im very active at ingame atleast 8 hours on week ends and 1 hour on school days
Im not that forum active cause i dont know what to put im more of ingame
My favorite mods are:akido,spar,twinsword,parkour,pendulumjumper.
I have alts like:rigelion of imba,rocker168.
I hope u accept me in clan

If u dont belive chalenge me
And kinser sup man lets play on friday ha?
This is a signature deal with it!
this is a dead clan
-----
too bad tho this clan could jave gotten somewhere
Last edited by Remembrance_old; Mar 10, 2013 at 02:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
-Why do you want to join [Sir]? Because this clan is very cool for me
-Name Max
-Age 16
-Belt Blue
-Favourite mod(s) Ninjutsu. aikido, judo, spar,
-GMT +1
-In-game activity (Don't lie) Normal
-Forum activity (Again, lying is immoral) Normal too
-Any other useful information (Good at art, ect) I can draw textures, if you want