Toribash
My name is Twistedmaze, i'am a blue belt. I would like t join this clan because it has very nice people, and it has lots of potential since its very new.I will respect, bring skill and honor the clan. I will help the clan if its in trobble and i will listen to everyone. I will try my best in the clan and try the best to make it number 1. I hope you like my application.
I hope you chose me.
~Twistedmaze
Hey, might as well make this kinda casual so this is an app into [Sir] for my new account BoneRaven. I started play Toribash back in 09 seen a lot in my times here, I'v been on and off playing for the last year, but I'm getting back into the game with a new name and a new face, and it's always good to have a support so to say. I'm a 10th dan black belt, and I'm always willing to help new players wherever I can. I like to think i'm quite and experienced player in Taekyon, Aikido, AikidoBD, and Wushu. But I'm always open to suggestions and help in my play style, I'd never be the player i am today without all the people in the past and I'm always ready to take in new insights and play types and hopefully have some input of my own to others. P.s Loving the clans name. Hopefully accepted, but wither way I'd be happy with even single allies. Peace.
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
Originally Posted by ShawShank View Post
Hey, might as well make this kinda casual so this is an app into [Sir] for my new account BoneRaven. I started play Toribash back in 09 seen a lot in my times here, I'v been on and off playing for the last year, but I'm getting back into the game with a new name and a new face, and it's always good to have a support so to say. I'm a 10th dan black belt, and I'm always willing to help new players wherever I can. I like to think i'm quite and experienced player in Taekyon, Aikido, AikidoBD, and Wushu. But I'm always open to suggestions and help in my play style, I'd never be the player i am today without all the people in the past and I'm always ready to take in new insights and play types and hopefully have some input of my own to others. P.s Loving the clans name. Hopefully accepted, but wither way I'd be happy with even single allies. Peace.

LOVE THIS APP BUT ur in rvng
Shawshank is in revenge, this accounts like a bank for my higher qi items. Like I said new face new name (:?
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
ShawShank is in rvng, Chuck yes, Twisted has posted two apps, just edit your first one but not bad.