ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
(li_old) light_old

Light is known as the opposing force against darkness, evil, unruly, corruption. How we see it you may ask? We see ourselves as purity, peace, unity, a nexus. A true to mind group, a clan, a powerful team of friends bonded together through the power of tranquility. We do not hate, we do not disrespect, we do not die, we are forever pushing through the opposing forces to keep ourselves alive, while being at peace, That is the true definition of us, the true definition of light. Not only that, but we will never give up our positions of glory, of power, we are one, we are united, we are the powers of Light.
Originally Posted by Ezekiel 25:17
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Leaders
Recruiters
War Masters
Members
Bank

*Respect everyone
*Stay loyal to the clan
*Post daily
*Be ingame atleast once a week
*Be Yourself

Recruit 5 Members [x]
Recruit 10 Members [x]
Recruit 20 Members [x]
Recruit 50 Members [ ]
10k In Bank [ ]
25k In Bank [ ]
50k In Bank [ ]
100k In Bank [ ]
Become Official [ ]
Get A Private Board [ ]

Single Allies
Arakata
Magic
Draigoon12
Sloth
Icon
Zwift
Bands

Clan Allies
Kekkei Genkai (genjutsu)
Ultimate [u]
Ayame (ayame)

(click the join image)
Discord: Here
Last edited by hanna; Sep 28, 2016 at 01:33 AM.
good luck universe xD i like it so far
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
Good luck Universe! Hope this time will be different and better. Ally me?
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
indeed we are, we need to recruit some people. might host another recruitment server soon.