Toribash
Original Post
Minibash 0.9
We are beta testing a new flash game for the forum and iPhone.

http://forum.toribash.com/minibash.php

Changes in 0.9:
- Tournament Mode (Menu / Start Tournament)
- New batch of sounds

Changes on 0.991: (November 19th, 2011)
- cleaner graphics
- more blood, a lot more blood
- you can play with the head after decapitating
- shows the opponents head ghost after a decap
- streak multiplier for credits (1st round 1*streak credits, 2nd round 2*streak etc)
- removed high scores (didn't make much sense)
- high light your name in the tournament list
- removed some backgrounds to make it load faster
- a bit of wobble to labels/buttons
- if you lose you can retry a challenge as many times as you won't and still advance in the tournament
- updates to the modding menu to make selection and resizing easier

The game is still under development, if you have suggestions for improvement post in this thread or join us on irc.toribash.com (/join #minibash)

When the game hits 1.0 I will probably reset the mods, challenges. I will not reset your user account (credits, gold, strength etc).

[EDIT]
1.4 is out
Last edited by hampa; Aug 29, 2012 at 05:42 AM.
More stuff to buy with minicredits
I don't think I'm the only one with a ton of Minicredits that I can't use. Part of the problem is that I had access to all of the torso colors, hair colors, etc. when I was white belt. So I think these should be added:

More stuff to buy with Minicredits, maybe Qi coins, items, etc.
Make it so you have to reach a certain belt, before buying a torso color, hair color, etc.
Dunno
I´m Bad in this game...
-----
Prefiero el toribash original.
Last edited by LeonGx2000; Apr 24, 2012 at 11:43 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yo sere el proximo campión, Deveras!...
Typo,it says "if you lose you can retry a challenge as many times as you won't and still advance in the tournament",you spelled WANT wrong,instead you put WON'T
Originally Posted by Frudious View Post
I don't think I'm the only one with a ton of Minicredits that I can't use. Part of the problem is that I had access to all of the torso colors, hair colors, etc. when I was white belt. So I think these should be added:

More stuff to buy with Minicredits, maybe Qi coins, items, etc.
Make it so you have to reach a certain belt, before buying a torso color, hair color, etc.

Totally agree! We need more stuff to buy, and the reaching belts to be able to buy stuff is iffy, if stuff is priced high then you'd probably already be the belt limit to get something by the time you save up enough money xD But that might open doorways to buying minicredits, and in the gaming industry fineprint, More things to buy=More money -Not just thegaming industry, but you know what i mean xD
-----
Originally Posted by CrazyTaco View Post
who cares, hampa can do what he won'ts

I chuckled "Wont's"
Last edited by 2MuchPower; Apr 26, 2012 at 01:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I cried when Infamous Clan died ;_;
You will add force or something, Hampa.
-----
Originally Posted by Maciek9999 View Post
You will add force or something, Hampa.

And chanching a color of it, and that same with gradients and ghosts.
Last edited by Maciek9999; Apr 30, 2012 at 03:29 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hi, I'm no longer active, but if you have any questions, ping me on Toribash Discord or in DMs. Cheers! Discord: m_at_s
I don't like how you cant extend a limb, and push yourself off the left or right walls. With such a short round timer, you need to be able to push against that wall, and not just the floor.

Also, when you're moving a joint over the button in the right corner, you can't click the button. Perhaps, relocating this button elsewhere?

Other than that, it works fine on my 10.1 Galaxy Tab.
RAWR xTeam Sambo
I would suggest for the next update a longer round timer and just for the fun of it, maybe items?? Like, maybe if a user had enough Strength, Speed, EXP, toricredits, so on and so forth they could probably buy a stick, or nun-chucks or something. BUT if the items are out of the question I'd suggest the removal of decap, i prefer to pound my opponents head in without it being over the first little tap
Last edited by yoyodude56; May 1, 2012 at 09:55 AM. Reason: fuck off
BasedYoYoDudeGK
*Removed by Miki* (I can't delete)
Last edited by mikikillaz; May 1, 2012 at 08:16 PM.
Proud Founder/Leader of Odd and Member of RSO
Proud and Loyal Sensei of xXShio13Xx, Rodac, Firetiger, Umgcow, and DeaThDAN
Originally Posted by mikikillaz View Post
Well, I'm suggesting that on the next update, could you remove the Morphing stuff? It irritates me because its unfair for everyone that they lose everytime when the Morphed player just lowers him arm then decaps you.

No morph function means no more different opponent shapes; every player will look like the same.
As I know, on next update a rule for morphing will be set to force the player to keep the fighter's feet more close to the ground.
I think it can be a good idea to limit the player to keep the fists close to the torso, so there will be less long wide open hands at the beginning of the fight.