Toribash
Original Post
What's a Qi holder?
I've seen people talk about them, but I've been too lazy to figure out what they are... Also how do one get one?

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
A QI holder is someone with usually a custom belt that can hold high QI items for you so you can duel or market anything you want and just have the person send the items when needed. You just have to find someone that's willing to do it for you.
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
I don't understand?
-----
Wait so if you don't have the QI to buy an item somecan buy it for you and then you can have that item?
Last edited by MaryJane; Aug 26, 2014 at 11:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
MaryJane Good Fuh Yuh Soul, Like Toothpaste Good Fur Yuh Teet

No if you won an item in a duel or wanna buy something that's for sale on the item sub-forum but don't have enough QI then they can keep it for you until you wanna sell it to someone or duel it or keep it for you until you have enough QI.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
So just say you bought a pure relax from someone on the market sub-forum. As you know, it requires 10k QI.

But uh oh, you are only a 9th dan! You can get someone that has 10k+ QI to hold it for you in their deactivated until you decide what you want to do with it. (Sell it, gain the QI, etc.)
8-)
Okay thanks fir your help guys
MaryJane Good Fuh Yuh Soul, Like Toothpaste Good Fur Yuh Teet

someone with high Qi to hold items temporarily or to re-sell
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18