Toribash
I'm an international spy.

My disguise is [Tint] membership.
I'm also a good artist. I have no nationality. I have no race. I'm a shadow under your bed...
Any questions?
Do it with style or don't even bother doing it.
I lived for like 5 years with a neigbour(On the other half of the house) who raged everyday, got drunk/high hitting the walls thinking that there were moles stealing his furniture.

My sister cried almost every time this happend and it made me go insane, like literally...

And my mother have economic problems so there were times we almost only had bread and cheese to eat. She also ahd anger problems, which had it's effect on me, but I learned...A lot from it.

I now live a happy life alone, with some friends. And I have no problems with money, keeping it clean etc...
Well, I guess I'll start off.

My name is Sbeastien, I'm 17, I live in Quebec, Canada. I have a huge addiction towards hockey and swimming, don't ask me why, but yea, I'm always outside shooting pucks or balls with my hockey stick. If I'm not playing hockey, I'm either sick or gone swimming. I adore swimming because its the only place I can feel free, where I can move like I desire (or almost) and were I am free to go to the height of my choice (or almost).

I have a very, very competitive nature, in teams or solo, I really don't care, except for school projects, I prefer solo projects at school. I don't have any economic problems, I have very uncool neighbors (they won't let me play hockey outside after 10 pm :/.) I also adore camping in the wild.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
You better like to play hockey otherwise I would no longer consider you a Canadian.
Bump #3

Fellow comrades, release your inner dark secrets.
I'll let one out: Once, I accidentally stopped on a gay bar. Noticed when I sat down.

boricua

<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.