ES Recruitment Drive
because you're a fraud and always try to make people to pity you into giving you tc.
All fine and well saying you only asked once when we have proof that that's simply not true. A few of you are on thin ice I'm tired of checking the board and every single post depressing me.

Can't believe I actually need to put in a no begging rule, I like having few rules because I trust most of you not to be idiots but recently the few are ruining it for the rest. Gonna update with some new rules which I hope don't have to last long.

If you donate al your TC and don't leave enough for yourself and think it's acceptable to come beg us, you're not charitable you're an idiot.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Don't be so defensive. Just accept what Neko said and stop bringing it up. Have some respect for him, man. I shouldn't be hearing anything further about donating orc sets after this post.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
im working from 3am - 3pm in a hot warehouse
id trade u in a fucking second aquita

also thronior i dont think losing bets or duels counts as giving away tc sry dude
next time u bullshit make sure its on something we cant check ourselves

neko, how thick is my ice dude??
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
You haven't actually pissed me off yet so there's that...
Praised be panda
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Hi bob. What kind of homes do you build?
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists