Ranking
Original Post
Hiiii!!!!!
Well, let's get to the introduction shall we? :P

Ok, here is some basic facts that you probably wana know!

I'm 17, and I live with my dad. I was born in Little Rock, Arkansas. I was attending school at rison elementary and middle school in Arkansas. I then moved to Warren Arkansas and I will graduate from the high school. I started warren in the 10th grade year.

Now that my edu part is out of the way!

I'm a calm chick, i never get offensive unless you just make me go that way. I'm very laid back meaning i don't start any trouble. I'm not like the other black girls, I act more like a white girl then anything lol! bt, im sorta crazy at times and sorta calm. My future job is to become a model for magazines OR become a photographer.

I use gimp (Photoshop account was lost). I work at Wal-Mart on monday-thursday, and I don't work anywhere friday. I work monday-wensday from 4pm-8pm, saturdays I work from 7:30AM-3:30PM. Sundays is my off days.

Ummmm idk if i have ny other info.......Oh, dnt ask for my # cause i wont give it to any1 xD. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that's about it :P

pm me if u wana knw more info
Welcome to the forums. Be sure to check out the forum guide, the FAQ, and the staff list.

Also, read the stickies(check the forum guide) for stuff like rules, etc.

PM me if you have any questions or anything. That or ask here in the Beginner Sanctuary(not in Introduce Yourself, however). Should you post the wrong thing here, I'll move it(I'm a moderator in the Beginner Sanctuary).

Oh, and don't give out too much info about yourself.

Have a good time!
I dnt really wana give out 2 much lol...

My real name is LaShonda
Last edited by ShunnyBun; Feb 10, 2011 at 03:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
|~|RAIN RAIN GO AWAY-THAT'S WHAT ALL MY HATERS SAY! |~|

Join my fanclub, get a reward at 500 members!
|~|Luv List:<3 PredatorC/FireBolty/Mookiefish/DEVIL|~|
I DON'T PLAY TORIBASH, I JUST CAME FOR FORUMS

Yeah you kind of gave out your whole life story to all of them hungry cyber pedophiles. Either then that be sure to have fun :3