ES Recruitment Drive
oh nice but not a single replay works, not from tutorials, the ones that show the moves and your rating of them
Last edited by Onsola; Nov 3, 2015 at 06:17 PM.
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
click AND wait

it will work, and again, this is the forum issue, not ours
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
None of the replays inside the "techniques" spoiler have a valid attachment, the other guys are right. I've checked the thread in your org and it says exactly the same.

Can you add a comprehensive guide on grabs? inward grabs, normal grabs, contracted grabs, etc?
> Piratez
i've actually imporved my aikido because of this tutorial, two matches i tripped them and 2 more matches i did an ugly looking hip throw, and some uchi mata's [bleh] which seemed to look cool. got on a roll but lost to a guy because of my wrist. Wrist fraction/dm prevention tutorial, please?

Can people post replays of their imporvment?
Last edited by Lust; Nov 11, 2015 at 01:03 PM.
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Originally Posted by tochukwu View Post
this is really gud ;3 btw how do i join team aikido

You post your application on our Recruitment Thread, then the council will decide whether or not you have the skill to be a Team Aikido member.

Originally Posted by eki27 View Post
i've actually improved my aikido because of this tutorial, two matches i tripped them and 2 more matches i did an ugly looking hip throw, and some uchi mata's [bleh] which seemed to look cool. got on a roll but lost to a guy because of my wrist. Wrist fraction/dm prevention tutorial, please?

Can people post replays of their improvment?

That is possible but don't just dump your replays here. Try to give a short description of the match and what you did right/wrong during it.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Is it possible to do a hip throw with contracted ankles in order to prevent SHIN DQ's ? Does it have any effect on the speed and execution of the hip throw ?
Haha! Ur mad!
Originally Posted by eki27 View Post
i've actually imporved my aikido because of this tutorial, two matches i tripped them and 2 more matches i did an ugly looking hip throw, and some uchi mata's [bleh] which seemed to look cool. got on a roll but lost to a guy because of my wrist. Wrist fraction/dm prevention tutorial, please?

A tutorial isn't neccessary. A general rule to keep in mind is always keep your wrists relaxed unless otherwise necessary. Because wrists are the focus point of all grabbing, pulling, pushing they endure a lot of damage and stress and there is always a risk of them breaking.

Originally Posted by iPrime View Post
Is it possible to do a hip throw with contracted ankles in order to prevent SHIN DQ's ? Does it have any effect on the speed and execution of the hip throw ?

I'm not sure how a shin dq would come about. If you showed me maybe i could help but most likely its something other than your ankles that cause it.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
and finally found the replay folder

enjoy guys, feel free to pause replays to see text with explanation

also more techniques added
Last edited by snake; Nov 22, 2015 at 02:29 PM.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15