Toribash
Castles are amazing. Englad also has some cool castles as Leeds,Warwick,Bodiam(imagine looking at the top of that castle...), but the first image that i posted on the Ireland spoiler is the reason why i totally rather visit Ireland castles.

Icky, was you who have taken that photo? That field is amazing.
Upload the other one too

"Banaue Rice terraces" looks like minecraft maps in a way, lol, but still a amazing picture
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
I've heard that Ha Long Bay in Vietnam is a very nice place to travel to if you're into scenic locations to relax in. Saigon is also nice if you don't mind the pickpockets & the fact that they call it Ho Chi Minh City now.

Personally, I haven't visited Vietnam since my family was connected with the South Vietnamese Navy from the war days. They're not too friendly towards people who uphold the ideals of the former Republic.

Santorini

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by Butler View Post

V&A Waterfront Cape Town - I've been here it's really nice // Table Mountain in the background

Table Mountain Cape Town - I've been on top of this mountain it was a great experience and really scary haha

Cape Town - South Africa

I live in Durban, South Africa and Cape Town is about a 2 hour flight / 18+ hour drive from here

As a Cape Tonian, I can agree that Cape Town is pretty much the best.
Table mountain aside, the sheer variety of climates in and around Cape Town is just second to none.

Hardmode lvl1: Didnt take the picture, but I am in it

Last edited by BenDover; Mar 22, 2017 at 10:28 PM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by victortb View Post
Castles are amazing. Englad also has some cool castles as Leeds,Warwick,Bodiam(imagine looking at the top of that castle...), but the first image that i posted on the Ireland spoiler is the reason why i totally rather visit Ireland castles.

Icky, was you who have taken that photo? That field is amazing.
Upload the other one too

"Banaue Rice terraces" looks like minecraft maps in a way, lol, but still a amazing picture

Yeah I took that photo. Here is the other half.
(Big image btw)
http://i.imgur.com/Mtiw76Y.jpg
Tulum one of the most beautiful national parks in México and got a extraodinary beach. Highly recommended

https://www.tripadvisor.com.mx/Touri...Vacations.html
Last edited by Theory; Mar 23, 2017 at 03:41 AM. Reason: fixed your link

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Black sand beaches in Hawaii and lion fish are amazing.

Don't even get me started on Shenandoah Valley. That is gorgeous.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.