Ranking
Original Post
Fortnite: Battle Royale
The Battle is Building!
Fortnite Battle Royale is the FREE 100-player PvP mode in Fortnite. One giant map. A battle bus. Fortnite building skills and destructible environments combined with intense PvP combat. The last one standing wins. Available on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One & Mac. https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/e.../battle-royale

lets get this out of the way...

gameplay from yours truly
Last edited by Bisonic; Oct 26, 2017 at 03:51 AM.
Honestly I prefer Fortnite to PUBG. Crouching in a corner and waiting is not the most valid strategy in this game *cough* pubg *cough*. It's a lot faster paced which is good, the building michanics is also really cool. It's also free, which is an even bigger +

Mostly been playin Duos with a friend. We won one, came close second a few times aswell. How has your luck been?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
i play this with agony sometimes. i think its only fun to play with friends, really, since the game is broken as hell imo. the servers are shit for us (i think there are no SA servers) and the guns are pretty bad - using a sniper rifle is nearly impossible and a bunch of guns have shitty damage, so u end up 1v1ing someone, dying and leaving them with 1hp very often and thats frustrating grr

its kinda fun if u dont take the game seriously and dont wanna pay for pubg
-----
aaaalso, sometimes you just need to run from the storm during the entire round and that sucks, since there are no vehicles in the game
Last edited by Arctic; Oct 21, 2017 at 02:38 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
Been playing this the last few days, also play pubg. Not fair to truely compare the two, even tho they are similar. You get an awesome arcade style feel from this as opposed to the heavier stress and grime of pubg, which is in itself awesome. I play on xbone1 gtag; Mr420QuIcKsCoPs
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
It’s more enjoyable than pubg imo. Less sweaty tryhards sitting in corners etc etc... art style in this game is pretty cool too, personally I prefer its look over pubg’s.
w
i play on ps4. i have 4 solo wins, 8 duo and 6 squads. the updates come frequently so i do have high hopes for the future of this game. i think the only broken gun in this game is the sub machine gun, since its not good enough close range to compete with a shotgun and not good enough mid range/long range to compete with an AR. the aiming also feels slightly off, atleast with a controller which i admit is not the ideal way to play a shooter. but still, i havent enjoyed a multiplayer game this much in a long time
I've been playing a ton of Xbox. Pretty responsive and generally lag-free despite it being 100 man on console. I've won countless Duo games and a handful of Squad (even solo queued with no fill and won once). Though I haven't won solo yet. I haven't bothered to download it on PC yet, since my comp is pretty trash with most games.

Bushes are the stealth meta. I literally have had entire groups move past me because of bushes. Moving your camera slowly doesn't shift your model too.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
yeah bushes are dumb. Was playin with Fade and it was me vs a duo left and i hid in a bush for almost 5 min watching them run around and they didn't see me.

Also Bisonic that was on ps4?? is there autoaim at all? if not damn your good with a controller.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!