Toribash

creepkilling simulator 2.7

ziggs is so easy to play, no one from like bronze to diamond 5 understands how to deal with him
Hoss.
I'm afraid to say that Ekko is actually pretty OP.
As in his late game is too crazy good.
I definitely think that his ratios will be knocked down a chunk as he doesn't even seem difficult to get into so people should be shreking with him in the PBE pretty easily
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

creepkilling simulator 2.7

ziggs is so easy to play, no one from like bronze to diamond 5 understands how to deal with him

No one knows how to side step.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
That's not what I was going for, but yes. The problem is they all skirmish everywhere else and let me get freefarm for however long I want. Then once I have 6 items by the time they have 4, I start playing league of legends and they all die. The problem is that they don't group mid early and slow down my farming/turret dive me while i'm weaker.
Hoss.
Tower diving in Bronze?

Is that even possible when you're not a Tryndamere?
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Is it just me or when you get to gold is ranked easier?..
I just got into gold on a day or two ago and now I just got into gold iv within a day and a half of playing.

Maybe I'm just on a lucky streak
Here's what usually happens. First, the division just before the next league (<insert league> I) is filled with shitters, no exceptions. Most are there because they've hit their ceiling. Second, the division at the bottom of any league is just as bad as the division at the top of the league below them (Gold V = Silver I, Plat V = Gold 1, etc. etc.).

But most importantly, you don't have to go through the shithead process of winning a bo5 instead of a bo3 to advance, so it's the exact same difficulty without all of the horseshit of a bo5.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
You guys are lucky.

I don't even know how a bo5 is.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I fucking hate Volibear.

Casually freefarming mid and since the jungle doesn't understand the concept of warding Voli charges at me at light speed from jungle and snags a kill and fucks me over and our jungle over.

Gg Voli, Gg.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands