Toribash
Original Post
So close, and yet so far
HELP PLOX

So I've got this replay, and I want to get a skeet in.
But, I'm like 500 ToriUnits off, and I can't get enough power in my throw. I can make my kick weaker (because I made it stronger before I felt like making a skeet), but I won't be able to remember how to get to the throw again (I've overwritten this replay once, I refuse to do it again).
Also, the replay is too big for Enikesha's move website (over 150kb).

Most of that probably didn't make sense if you haven't seen the replay.

Anyone have any ideas on how to make this work?
Attached Files
GuardianDuo_Ouchies.rpl (160.3 KB, 31 views)
This sentence is a lie. This sentence is not true. This sentence is divisible by zero. This sentence is eatable.
All you can really do in these situations is throw in the general direction of the part you want to hit. For this you might want to aim low and for distance so that the joint will come down on top of the head.

Oh, and if you were to succeed in getting a skeet with this it would be greatest skeet shot ever made. It would break records and leave people jaw dropped.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
Well, I can't exactly aim low, seeing as how I can't aim, since I've never really done a skeet before. But thanks for the suggestion, and I'll try.

And, I'm pretty sure NutHug's skeet will still be better, as he actually got a split out of his, and it was so unexpected.

EDIT: HOLY $%!# Nightin! That was like an inch away!
Last edited by GuardianDuo; Nov 11, 2009 at 04:17 AM.
This sentence is a lie. This sentence is not true. This sentence is divisible by zero. This sentence is eatable.
I altmost got it. I'm too lazy to do the rest. Someone else do it. ;o
Attached Files
superskeetedit8.rpl (168.6 KB, 19 views)
[T]
<~Phoenix_afk> fu
Originally Posted by GuardianDuo View Post
And, I'm pretty sure NutHug's skeet will still be better, as he actually got a split out of his, and it was so unexpected.

I'm going to assume you are talking about War_Hero's replay which was requested by NutHug. Oh, and the amount of luck needed to get your skeet surpasses the amount of skill it took to do War_Hero's replay.

People's reactions:

War_Hero's; Woah! That was awesome!!!

Your's; HOLY FUCKING SHIT. HOW?

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
I will get on this tomorrow.
Probably.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
I got it, except the glute bounced, so I dunno if you want it.
Attached Files
gotitforya.rpl (171.4 KB, 17 views)
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
NutHug, War_Hero, both are purple-awesome people. I can't tell the difference.

And luck<skill by far. I think.

RE: Larfen: I must now find out a way to make this hit w/o a bounce by myself, and then I must post it in the BOOK OF RECORDS under the title of longest skeet. Then I will hold the title for 17 seconds, before NutHug/War_Hero beats it without effort.

EDIT: What's the definition of a skeet? Do they have to touch w/o touching the floor (ex: one lands on another, or both hit in mid-air), or is a roll legit?
Last edited by GuardianDuo; Nov 12, 2009 at 03:47 AM.
most sure That I got this skeet but I am too busy to hit it squarly.

40 minutes of wrist movements.

EDIT: uh larfen beat me to it.
Attached Files
Got the skeet.rpl (171.4 KB, 7 views)
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
This is reverse of a normal skeet, but if the glute hits the head midair, I would consider it a skeet.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well