ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by thomass View Post
(and maybe ill try in the future, when i decide not to have a live and play tb all day)

Way to try to come out on top
Way to fail at coming out on top
[RelaxAll]

Jeremy - You can train a n00b, but he'll just be a trained n00b...
Originally Posted by snowflakeG View Post
Way to try to come out on top
Way to fail at coming out on top

in no way i try to come out on top, where's the use in that, especially on the interwebs. I was just getting back to the point that im busy, and dont have the time to play toribash as much as i have to to get in to this clan.
Anyway, no need to defend myself really

bai
I was just interperting that as:
I need to belt up faster to get in
I need to play all day to belt up faster (false)
Everyone who is in this clan at one point had to get in
Therefore anyone who is in this clan plays all day and:
Originally Posted by thomass View Post
when i decide not to have a live and play tb all day

doesn't have a life

Sorry if I misunderstood you, I took it as an attack on us claiming that we had no lives
[RelaxAll]

Jeremy - You can train a n00b, but he'll just be a trained n00b...
And as we know it RA members keep getting more and more agressive, so he lashed out on you :P.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Originally Posted by snowflakeG View Post
I was just interperting that as:
I need to belt up faster to get in
I need to play all day to belt up faster (false)
Everyone who is in this clan at one point had to get in
Therefore anyone who is in this clan plays all day and:

doesn't have a life

Sorry if I misunderstood you, I took it as an attack on us claiming that we had no lives

your logic is far more advanced on an intellectual level then mine was when i made that post. You just, like, dismembered my typography skills

sucks

and happy new year by the way ! (almost forgot, almost discrased myself a second time lol)

mah cat says hi and i say goobai
My name is michael j caboose and i hate babies!!! now let me in!!!(JK) but seriously i will kill you if you don't
Brought to you by Ramen Ninja
AskARamenNinja.weebly.com
Originally Posted by Rameninja View Post
My name is michael j caboose and i hate babies!!! now let me in!!!(JK) but seriously i will kill you if you don't

I'll take my chances. ;)
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Originally Posted by Rameninja View Post

Wow beautiful application, you obviously put alot of time and thought into it....>.>
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

wuz gud?!?!?!?!?
=D wuz gud ppl!!! lol names og713 =D ims seein if i wanna join this clan... bt... i wanna gets too no yall first... so lets see if one of these days yall can see howz i play X) i am a brown belt about to b a black belt my main number one skill is JUDO... im workn on my wushu skillz im getn bter m bterlol haha so yall let me no wuz up!!!! duece!!!!
BlakNWyte
PwR Co-Leader