Toribash
Original Post
Skiing competition
This competition is using a mod which makes many peoples computer glitch, unless you have a high performance computer i strongly suggest that you use an earlier version than 3.1 to play in this competition. The mode is subject to change depednign on how many people can play this mod without it glitching thier computer

Get your thermals out, your goggles and helmets on, because its time for another competition
On sunday the 24th february, at 20:00gmt I will be hosting my third competition. The competition will be held in the Ancients server, and last for 60 minutes.

How to win
You will queue in the server and wait for your chance to compete. When you play, if you win the fight you get one point, every time you win a fight you get a point. If you lose a fight you don't get a point for that fight. At the end of the 60 minutes the player with the most points will be declared the winner and take home the prizes.

Game rules
Match frames:250
Turn frames: 85,85,,20,20,40
mod: ski_slopes.tbm (this glitches for me, so i use toribash 3.06 instead of 3.1)
Dismembement threshold: 250
Fracture threshold: 190
Dojo size: 1600
Engage distance: 6200
Engage height: 900

Prizes
Shogan has kindly donated pharos dq for the prize
I have donated 2k toricredits
Nuthug has donated 1k toricredits
AaronSasori has donated 2k
Any other donations will be gladly welcomed

Entry requirements
You must be 2nd dan blackbelt or higher to enter this competition
You do not need to sign up, just show up and play.
You must be curteous, and well mannered, I will have zero tolerance on abusive language and idiocy.

"we had problems with the previous mod, so we changed it to a different variation on skiing, here are the new game rules...." It has now turned in to a skating comp, fast dq and mad style!

Last edited by Mr-Deanster; Feb 24, 2008 at 08:39 PM.
PARANDROID
Nice stuff
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
it appears that the mod doesnt work for quite a few people, if it doesnt work for you please post here, if enough peopel post i will maybe change the mode. I know it is highly unprofessional to change the mode, but if there is a large proportion of people who cannot play because theur computer doesnt support the mod then i may have to change it to allow a fair number of people to play.
PARANDROID
need 20 more games *twitch*
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast
It appears that the mod does not work for many people, please use a version before 3.1 to play if the mod doesnt work for you in 3.1

If the server keeps crashing we will use a standard game mode, i will let the people in the server at the time choose which mod.
PARANDROID
Okay me Deanster and ronalds will be hosting. I'm donating 2k to the winner too.
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER
wonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk♥♥♥wonkwonkwon kwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
er the belts dump says i have 2063 matches but the in game counter says im 63 away (been like this for 2 days) will i still be able to compete as a "blackbelt"
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast
I'm in it
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug