Toribash
Also, you spelled advice wrong, but that's just me being pedantic...

@the wanker who -repped me for this, I was just pointing it out.

Rofl, I just got another -rep for this post, say "i'm a wanker"
Last edited by A0Xr; May 8, 2008 at 04:14 PM.
work it harder make it better do it faster makes us stronger more than ever hour after our work is never over
ya im not that good at spelling, already no that!

lol im just playin but please do not flame this thread!
[Sin]Killer111 3rd DAN BLACK BELT
When You Hit A Wall, Dont Stop, Go It All Out
steller ninja made the deal, so you have no say, but we will go to war with you latter if you dont stop running your mouth.
ya i know, whats funny is he really isnt leader stellerninja is!
Originally Posted by Killer111 View Post
One day, long ago in ToriBash, a dictator by the name of Sife ruled the world.

You seem to have mispelled veb. Its v-e-b not s-i-f-e.
:D
Originally Posted by Killer111 View Post
steller ninja made the deal, so you have no say, but we will go to war with you latter if you dont stop running your mouth.

that phrase is a synonym for fuck off. i have a say. i also have a life, and good grammer.

war? we win instantly. why? look at our roster and yours. me verses your WHOLE clan? i win. i have been playing since january and you? december and i'm still better.

also, look at your won profile. -16 rep. that community must REALLY hate you. look at the comments!

Spelling still not fixed.

gtfo nub

Die in a fire.

PHAIL!@

Fuckign noob cant even host a toruny

even more than this that i cant get hold of.
look at toritori9's avi. GRAMMAR POLICE.

You know how RWL came to success? ME. when i joined RWL it was a total noob clan, with random members, white belts, all sort of stuff. i changed RWL's rules, helped with many things, disciplined the clan into a well organized respected clan. I'll discuss more of this later when i come back from history lessons.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=28522
read my rules. only a few people have dared to break them so far. that resulted in a kick.

dont wanna go there?
here it is:
my rules:
1. don't be a fag around me.
2. don't swear at me.
3. don't piss me off.
4. no insulting anyone I value.
5. don't THINK of breaking these rules in my presence.
6. be active in this forum or be kicked by me.
7. If you are going away notify me so i don't kick you.
8. don't recruit randomly. if you have suggestions tell one of the senior members
9. if someone tells me you recruited them...ILL KILL YOU. and of course...the ritual kicking.
10. don't have bad rep. if there are people in the forums saying how much of a fag you are, get out. no fags in the clan please. we want a clean, fag free clan. behaving like one warrants a kick.

notice the bolded areas. read carefully.
goodbye.
Originally Posted by ccliu View Post
that phrase is a synonym for fuck off. i have a say. i also have a life, and good grammer.

war? we win instantly. why? look at our roster and yours. me verses your WHOLE clan? i win. i have been playing since january and you? december and i'm still better.

also, look at your won profile. -16 rep. that community must REALLY hate you. look at the comments!

Spelling still not fixed.

gtfo nub

Die in a fire.

PHAIL!@

Fuckign noob cant even host a toruny

even more than this that i cant get hold of.
look at toritori9's avi. GRAMMAR POLICE.

You know how RWL came to success? ME. when i joined RWL it was a total noob clan, with random members, white belts, all sort of stuff. i changed RWL's rules, helped with many things, disciplined the clan into a well organized respected clan. I'll discuss more of this later when i come back from history lessons.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=28522
read my rules. only a few people have dared to break them so far. that resulted in a kick.

dont wanna go there?
here it is:
my rules:
1. don't be a fag around me.
2. don't swear at me.
3. don't piss me off.
4. no insulting anyone I value.
5. don't THINK of breaking these rules in my presence.
6. be active in this forum or be kicked by me.
7. If you are going away notify me so i don't kick you.
8. don't recruit randomly. if you have suggestions tell one of the senior members
9. if someone tells me you recruited them...ILL KILL YOU. and of course...the ritual kicking.
10. don't have bad rep. if there are people in the forums saying how much of a fag you are, get out. no fags in the clan please. we want a clean, fag free clan. behaving like one warrants a kick.

notice the bolded areas. read carefully.
goodbye.

That's harsh...
Killer, I haven't said anything about being allies, i said i would post a poll.
and i shall soon.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ