Ranking
Original Post
[DSC] clan Disturbed
Story
While I was in the lightning fighters server battling Darkdude55 I noticed that he had a tag by his name. it said [Apocoliptica] which is a cool name for a clan, so I asked him if I could join. He brought revolt777 to me to recruit me, after a being defeated by him 7 times (Ironic) I managed to beat him. Two days later I meet up with Dark again except he had [iKnow] instead of [Apocolyptica], which I didn't understand; But he told me that Rwar changed the name for some reason. I thought that was a weird and boring name, so I came up with a cooler and better name that would stand out which would be called Disturbed.

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
MEMBER NEWS
For all members in the temporary nomadic clan Disturbed, we are having a meeting on 5/9/08 in these modded servers; both Lightning Fighters and Sumo. If you cannot attend PM me.
__________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
Now for all the members who are still part of Apocolyptica you need to change your tag to Disturbed, (That's only if you want to join).

If you were recruited by any of these following members:
Dagondevi;
Davidsingh;
Darkdude55;
Dargon32;
DukeD;
KillaClown;
Rock64;
Bradio;
Deadstuff;
ImDude;
BlackCrow;
LeYn;
Wakka603;
xxXZAZOXxxx;
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now for the concern for other clans, Darkdude55 has crashed a total of 4 servers and has kicked out over 22 members from HUNG clan server, Alien clan server, and both Lightning Fighters servers. If any member of Toribash gets kicked out of a server because of him, please PM immediately. I chose to give him one last choice, but if he breaks it again he'll be deactivated.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For any members who want to join Disturbed these are the recruiters:
Dagondevi;
Davidsingh;
Darkdude55;
Dargon32;
DukeD;
BlackCrow;
Rock64;
Last edited by Dagondevi; May 9, 2008 at 02:24 AM.
Read the stickies.
You did your title wrong.
Looks decent, whatever.
Good luck.
idle