ES Recruitment Drive
Thanks, hidingwarrior!

To bad I have no way of buying it =/

Ramenlover, let me know if we can do anything to help. You can easily send us a cheque in the mail if you like!
If you just won a free key...

How do you get into those parts of the forums? I got a free key ya'know. :P
I've played many great games which where completely destroyed by their lack of attention, to be honest when i first heard of toribash i thought the same thing would happen because people are too impatient to try something new or takes skill. To be honest what i love about toribash the most is the simple but original concept (original for me atleast), i'll be trying the demo soon but to be honest i never buy games off the internet.

Have you heard of savage or savage 2? savage 1 is a free RTS/FPS game, 2 is a different and more evolved one which costs money. what they did with 2 however is allow free trials for everyone so they can still populate the servers but be restricted to some of the cooler features of the game, so even the players like me who are too cheap to buy the game can help populate the community. (savage 2 last i checked was nearly empty however because of savage 1.)

I am downloading the demo right now, dunno how it works but if its an online/free trial type thing i hope to see some of you there.
Originally Posted by Chrawnus View Post
If you just won a free key...

How do you get into those parts of the forums? I got a free key ya'know. :P

It should just let you in with your regular forum account - are you having problems?
Oh my god ! I just posted in the Goriest game thread about an old game i loved...named Die by the Sword.This game seems somewhat similar. Shame i didnt see this thread earlier
*wants free reg key ^^* to bad theyre all gone now.

PS: i didnt go through all the pages.
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png