Toribash
View Poll Results: Left or Right Handed?
Leftie
9 Votes / 18.37%
Rightie
27 Votes / 55.10%
I use my feet [i dare you to vote for this]
13 Votes / 26.53%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Right handed, left and right footed (the only useless part is the left hand ^^ )
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
I'm Right handed, right footed, My hair slopes to the right and I can use Both feet. My girlfriend left me, My Mom hates me and I bought a Pizza for 70p.
I'm the Juggernaut, Bitch!

http://toritori9.on.toribash.com
It's fairly obvious that there are going to be more people that are right-handed than there are people who are left-handed.

If I'm not mistaken, right-handedness is not only a dominant gene but also the "standard" as accepted by most societies. Example: Someone might be technically stronger in their left hand, but they may well have been brought up to use their right hand as their "primary" hand.

I'm left-handed, but I use a mouse with my right.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
You really shouldnt have added that 3rd choice on the poll, its just wayyy too damn tempting XD
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Right handed, either foot works. I am utterly useless with my left hand, though.

As for the poll, I can not refuse a dare.
What should I select if I'm able to use both hands just fine?

EDIT: I voted right because that is my preference.
Right handed
Right footed
Right to throw
Right to play tennis
Right eyed
Right to bat, although I can switch hit pretty decently thanks to tennis.
Since when did I become Asian?