Ranking
Original Post
Sparrows Coming Home
Im coming back to Toribash!

After my 7-8 months absence while traveling around America and Australia ive finally settled in Sydney for the next few months and will hopefully be getting a laptop and coming back to the Toribash community!

Few questions before i come back though as i dont want to track through 8 months of topics to find out what i missed!

1) Is the classic Judo from the early days still in the mainstream?
2) Are there only around 5-6 black joint suits about still?
3) How many people are still around from the v2.0
4) Please for the love of Toribash tell me the kinks are knocked out of v3.0

Hope some people still remember me >:-)

Sparrow_Hawk
Firstly, welcome back sparrow!!

1) Is the classic Judo from the early days still in the mainstream? -- Yes, quite. There are also new modes, and many more servers.
2) Are there only around 5-6 black joint suits about still? -- OHHHH, no it's much more common, and can be bought now
3) How many people are still around from the v2.0 -- Me. :P Lots of people, stick around and open your eyes
4) Please for the love of Toribash tell me the kinks are knocked out of v3.0 -- For the most part. Minor things still around, as to be expected.
Last edited by Ethereal; Oct 7, 2008 at 02:13 AM.
Oh my god a Sparrow_Hawk.

All bow.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
WOOT

Hell yeah sparrow hawk, been a hell of a long time! Glad to see you coming back!

1)yes
2)no, it's easily buyable (blame nabi's need for cash)

3) some guys, mostly the active ones

4) I dunno, still no 3/4 player fighting.

GET ON IRC MAN, asia.toribash.com #toribash !

EDIT: or steam
Last edited by Chozo; Oct 7, 2008 at 02:15 AM.
Black is no longer elite.. How did this happen!??!? we were promised!! Well this is not good.. not good at all. I demand a welcome back suit instead then :-p
*bows*
welcome back i guess. wow since 2.0...
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
Welcome back, you may not know me, but I'll manage to stalk you a bit somehow ;)

But hm... the equivalence of a welcome back suit would probably be one of the new joints.
Since when did I become Asian?
Another question! Is Hampa still around and active AND

Can you play toribash on your mobile yet It would save me buying a laptop and alot of money which i dont have (which is worrying as im only half way through traveling! :-D )
Last edited by SparrowHawk; Oct 7, 2008 at 02:21 AM.
Yep. He's active.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!