Toribash
To post rapidly again, the best place to find hampa is in irc most likely. Chozo already gave details on the server and whatnot.
Since when did I become Asian?
Sparrow_Hawk... woop.

Nah Demon got old, go get something else.

Welcome back.
Originally Posted by veb View Post
Nah Demon got old, go get something else.

Pure black does not get old! Just wait till im back on the servers, you'll regret those words.

Its good to be back!

Also
IRC is not possible at the moment as im using a public computer. Who lives in Australia and has a spare laptop they would like to give to poor old Sparrow?
try going on www.toribash.com/chat/ , then typing /server asia.toribash.com

that should get you there, unless the computer has no java or completly bans those types of things.
Originally Posted by Chozo View Post
try going on www.toribash.com/chat/ , then typing /server asia.toribash.com

that should get you there, unless the computer has no java or completly bans those types of things.

WTF that's still around?

Man I forgot about that.
Welcome back dude! Been a long time!

1:yes judo is still played
2:no, demon is more common, in fact pretty much anybody can buy it with enough cash but typically it only goes to people with 20k qi.
3:yeah us oldies are still around ;)
4:Yeah the bugs are pretty much out
Hey, Sparrow! It's been a while. I hope you still remember me just a little bit. I came around version 2.5.

All of your questions have seemed to be answered, so I'll leave you with the just welcome back.

Enjoy your stay. =)
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing
I remember you only from those pov's that you did, with a full toribash character.
Meow, I am quite a cat these days.
Even though no one knows me, I know more about them than they know of me.
They were not POVS! I do not like POV! I hate POV! they were Bryce renders made from scratch.. *twitch*