Ranking
Whatever.

Originally Posted by Eleeleth View Post
Autobot
Emalde
vend3r
Wrestle

So of these people, Guv_Na is the only non-corrupt one.

Goons and a bot? Really?

EDIT: Besides, you omitted the part where I mention that I said it to get the "corrupt" Toriagents uncomfortable. And they were getting pretty riled up too.
Last edited by Guv_na; Oct 8, 2008 at 01:03 AM.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

O noes a guy on a video game forums is corrupt. Lock the doors!
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
-U.S. Army Training Notice
*breaks door*
Originally Posted by Guv_na View Post
Whatever.

Goons and a bot? Really?

EDIT: Besides, you omitted the part where I mention that I said it to get the "corrupt" Toriagents uncomfortable. And they were getting pretty riled up too.

Yeah really.

You managed to omit 80% of the original list.
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH
Originally Posted by guv_na

Oh yeah, decent guys like you get us really riled up!
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
People are likely to get riled up when you start attacking their morals and boasting about your own superior ones.
Look, I don't wanna get into a whole "thing" here. I'm just saying, staff members, not just T-Agents, should treat members; senior and junior members alike, with respect.
Just because someone hasn't been a part of the community that long doesn't mean they should be treated like crap.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well i don't see why u should guys care i mean every one have a thing that the other don't have .

EDIT : not saying some one or a guy sucks , i mean we all are different from the other , so i don't see a rezone to keep posting here .
Last edited by TheSev; Oct 8, 2008 at 01:17 AM.
Originally Posted by Guv_na View Post
Look, I don't wanna get into a whole "thing" here. I'm just saying, staff members, not just T-Agents, should treat members; senior and junior members alike, with respect.
Just because someone hasn't been a part of the community that long doesn't mean they should be treated like crap.

Give me an example of a TA or a staff member treating someone like shit because the member was new.
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH
Originally Posted by Eleeleth View Post
Give me an example of a TA or a staff member treating someone like shit because the member was new.

No. It's a rather unsavory situation being on the hot seat. I'm just going to drop it and offer my apologies to whomever was offended.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No need to apologize. They're acting childish.

Edit: Wait, I'm hated more than Guv, give me a super cool thread.