Toribash
i honestly think i may die if i dont get 1 of these soon i hope they can be shhipped to alabama
oh...... not selling to anyone...wow........now i gotta figure out how to make a crappy model of 1

edit:oops didnt mean to double post lol
Last edited by bobross101; Jul 13, 2009 at 03:55 PM. Reason: cuz its cool and i canz
Hmm. I work in a rapid prototyping company, so if I had STL files for a doll, I could easily get one produced. Unfortunately my 3D skills suck. Badly.

If anyone feels up to that, feel free to let me know.
Originally Posted by Fluxit View Post
Hmm. I work in a rapid prototyping company, so if I had STL files for a doll, I could easily get one produced. Unfortunately my 3D skills suck. Badly.

If anyone feels up to that, feel free to let me know.

Did anyone not just hear what this man said a long time ago?
I'm not sure what a STL file is but i'm sure someone could supply him with one.
I would definitely like to see these in mass production asap.
hmmm missed that one.

contacting Fluxit for pricing... I've gots a proposition for him
OMFG.

STL files uses a CAD.
I know how to use Caddsman. I learn a little bit of it at school for DT (Design and Techonology). Unfortunately, I can only do basic 3D shapes without curves. If I learn a bit more...

Well, Caddsman uses .dab files or something like that, not sure if it's convertable to an .stl file. I'm sure whatever program that is native to an .stl file works similar to Caddsman.

avwave: From your post, I assume you know how to use whatever program that uses .stl files?
i got a few models i could print out

toysized too.. although they probably wont make it for christmas
get me one
no 2bnown that all i need

User infracted: Slope of learning curve = zero.
Last edited by hanz0; Apr 9, 2010 at 02:41 AM.