ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Tattoo
Hey guys/gals, I am heading to a Tattoo place tomorrow with some buds, we all decided to get one, but I was rather notified late, like tonight, and I don't know what to get or where to get it.
I know I want one, as I have been thinking about getting it for the past few years, but as of now the one I want is too big and expensive for me right now, so I need to find a smaller one, any ideas? Thanks
SuicideDo - Dorrie stands for
Damn Outrageous Reefer Ripping Instrument Extreme
Toribash logo.
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
LOL, As much as I love this Game, I'm not sure I want that, and I've Decided I think I want it on my forarm.
If you dont know what tattoo you wanna get, then dont get a tattoo. Dont let your friends pressure you into getting one.

Remember bro, that ink is gonna be on your body for the rest of your life. Unless you decide to get it removed with lazorz, which is a pretty expensive and painful procedure iirc.

Id say wait till you have the money to get the one you *really* want.

edit: But if you are really really determined to get one, POLAR BEAR
Last edited by Mosier; Apr 16, 2010 at 06:26 AM.
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
LOL, Thank you for all these serious ideas, guess this place was the wrong palce to post this >.<
Basically what Mosier said. Unless you are absolutely certain you want one, and know exactly what you want to get, don't get one. Getting them removed is ridiculously painful, is rather expensive, and leaves a really ugly scar that might not go away.
can never go wrong with a simple tribal around the arm...
unless youre skinny... if u dont have the right build, dont get one
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by Mosier View Post
If you dont know what tattoo you wanna get, then dont get a tattoo. Dont let your friends pressure you into getting one.

Remember bro, that ink is gonna be on your body for the rest of your life. Unless you decide to get it removed with lazorz, which is a pretty expensive and painful procedure iirc.

Id say wait till you have the money to get the one you *really* want.

edit: But if you are really really determined to get one, POLAR BEAR

Listen to this man.

A few of my friends know an amateur tattoo artist and regularly get random tribal shit tattooed on their bodies, hell I've come close to making commitments with this fiend when I've had too much to drink.

Anyway, where I am going with this, it's going to be on your body for the rest of your life, pick something that means something to you or you will regret it and in no circumstances do it on a whim or because your friends are doing it.