Toribash
Original Post
Unofficial servers?
First and foremost:
I am sorry if this sort of discussion isn't welcome here, and I will completely understand if this thread is locked, removed, beaten, beheaded or even split in half. (You can tell I'm suffering from withdrawal here).

Since Toribash has moved on to version 2.0, folks who simply haven't chosen to make the move yet are stuck with their own private servers or with demo servers to hold them over. Of course that's fair, since Hampa probably doesn't want the revenues from 2.0 to be used supporting old, free versions of the game. I sure wouldn't be that generous! Still, it's not fun.
However, 1.99 - though clearly less featureful than 2.0 and onwards (making me definietly want to buy 2.0, also with the added bonus of then gaining access to official servers) - is still a great game and it still has a Linux server program and a Windows/Mac client.

This brings me to the topic of this thread:
What unofficial Toribash 1.99 servers do you know of?

I will post mine here... can't promise that it will be up very often, so it may be more just a slowdown to your server browser (another reason to buy the future Toribash :b), but it may occasionally be accessible. (Note that I like to mess with it, though, so no promises regarding actual usability).

154.20.192.193:20184
Re: Unofficial servers?
I completely agree with Picklesworth.
We shall work together to bring Toribash to greater lengths then ever before!
Hurray!