Toribash
Original Post
Training

Do you?

Well every week PID666 and me will be doing training.
It works by at the server we choose all the people but me and him spec he shows moves, tricks, tips and all kinds of good stuff. We are still working out the details. Every week its a different lesson and every week its fun. He is a very talented player and he will show you how to become one two. All people are allowed to come noobs, pros no matter who you are. When in the lesson the rules are.
-No cursing excessively
-No racial slurs
-No spam
We will name the others later. To show them we will use emotes so you can save the replays and watch them later.
Later on we will sell textures and such for this.

So come on, relax and have fun
More detail and info coming soon
Sorry for the small info so far but we are working on it
Its an lol.
recomendation: go over basics demonstrate and then let the people enter and try it out at the end of the lesson. How long to you plan to make these?
(guest apperance by hampa would be awsome )
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast
I doubt hampa could manage, but I was intending to invite people who are better than me at specific modes...
(This is no final list, just what came to mind at the time)
Imsku in tk
Jato in KB/Sumo
Nighend in Wushu
Mebbe isha to coteach joust
Can't really think of anyone for classic...
You get the idea.
I'm thinking of adding a mode poll and/or sign-up sheet in the future, in order to ascertain relative group goals as well.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

Originally Posted by PlayerID666 View Post
Nighend in Wushu

Nighend sets a negative example for Wushu players, he lacks sportsmanship and will only engage when he's not leading in points.
Maybe I'll come too when I'm free
Basher515----10th Dan Black Belt
████████