Ranking
Original Post
ARMYS OF CLAN WAR TORNMANET!
My Fellow ToriBashians is Your Clan the greatest of the land??
Well PROVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

I Will be hosting a Clan War Tornmaent. Teams of 4 will compeat aginst each other in a multi-day event.
Entrance Fee: 1k per team, not per member!

Prize: There will be a 2k minumal prize but for every team entering the prize will increase by 1k. As you can see it could become quite alot of credits!!

Do we need to be part of an offical team to join??: No you dont just come up with a team name and get 3 of your buddies togeather
Start posting teams before your members are took for other teams!!

Date: This tornament will probubly be a multi day event starting Sunday Febuary 24 at 3:00 PM GTM -5...... it will depend how many teams register on if it will be a multi day or not!!

Server& Rules:, We will Call to Teams radomly to compeat on the first day through PM, They will enter and every1 specs. Then I will Call 1 member from each team to compeat, there will be 16 fights, that way every1 gets to fight every1!!

more info will be edited once it has been decided.....like the server
Last edited by Killer111; Feb 13, 2008 at 11:13 PM.
[Sin]Killer111 3rd DAN BLACK BELT
When You Hit A Wall, Dont Stop, Go It All Out
Originally Posted by Killer111 View Post
Do we need to be part of an offical team to join??: No you dont just come up with a team name and get 3 of your buddies togeather

Why is this called Clan War tournament when some of the people competing are even in real clans?
[Triforce]SilentStrike –=:2nd dan Blackbelt:=–

Originally Posted by FNugget View Post
My old mac used to pick up radio when I touched the audio cable to my braces.

Every1 I fixed what You guys were taking about, sorry.......
But also why yall never say anything about the other tornmanets that suck but are so freakin hard on mine??
becuase other people dont use other peoples servers to host their events, they get permission or use their clans, plus alot of events have to do with sending in replays
Veb-Once upon a time, I was walking down the street and saw a jerk, then I knew what I had to do.
I banned Scythe.

Wait, Killer, aren't you that guy who was crying because I wouldn't let you in TSZ?
User was infracted for this post. (Useless post)
WHAT IN THE HELL IS TSZ...... i guss that means no im not

Also please do not post if u arnt iterested in the tornmanet people your wasting my time and my kindnees to put up for the prize!
Im spastic so i dont know whats going on, but i can kick @$$ till theres no tomorrow.
im in?...
`*(O.O)*((`````{}{}{}{}{}{}`````
```(--)``))````Fear The Monkey```
O---( )---O`````{}{}{}{}{}{}````
```()()
this is a team event if you are interested join my singles tornmanet.........

Clash Of The Warriors!!!!!
Please arrange everything you need for your Tournament, not Tornmanet, before announcing that you will have a Tournament, because it's kind of short notice, OK?

Also, don't randomly type like your shouting, it looks very disrespectful.
i guess kamakura win because hes only one in and your other event was shamed
No longer playing Toribash, so fuck off
Originally Posted by sa1uk View Post
i guess kamakura win because hes only one in and your other event was shamed

LOL!
[Triforce]SilentStrike –=:2nd dan Blackbelt:=–

Originally Posted by FNugget View Post
My old mac used to pick up radio when I touched the audio cable to my braces.