Toribash
Yeah, too lazy to learn my own style of running. Also the 2nd jump was tough to land actually, and maybe that's why it looked a bit weird. Thanks for the cnc

And here's mah new replay.
Attached Files
#zalmoxis - my selene.rpl (172.9 KB, 50 views)
On your latest replay.. I liked it. The only thing that was messed up was the ending. You switched from one pose to another and made it look stiff at the same time too. When you stopped moving around for the pose, it loosened up a bit again. Other than that, everything was perfect. Work on your poses, Zal :>
The twitchy pose was disappointing. But hey, you warned us :P

Anywayz, your flow during the replay was pretty good. I also liked the second hit. It came from a weird angle and was well executed IMO.

But to be honest, apart from the flow and stuff this replay's nothing special. You've created much better replays.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
I would of expected more out of you Zalmoxis, The first hit I was expecting to be a boom the second hit was cool but you just left the legs, lumbar, etc all to rest.. You should of been like "Die mofo!!".

Decent o/

6.5/10
hi.
Thanks guys.

Yeah I know this wasn't my greatest replays, I only put this out because I liked the style of the combo and flow ( up until I got lazy to make the pose). Not all replays have to be pew pew to be fun
Nice replay, it looked realistic (excluding all the dms) and the hits were wonderful! I didn't like the finish stance to much though..

9/10
hi.
Overall, it was great. But the opener was kind of odd because you contracted your knee to kick off only a few frames late. You also did this with the first boom as well. But aside from that it did not take away from the look of the hit, which I thought was really nice. Although the glute splitter afterwards was sort of a turnoff for me. It seemed as if you got a good amount the of power from gravity and lowering your arm, instead of having most of it in the kick itself. But, in all, I still think it's a nice replay full of flow and accuracy. Keep it up.
Last edited by Skolfe; Jul 8, 2011 at 03:58 PM.
Im agree with wolf about opener. In this replay i liked only first kick and flow till second kick. I rly disliked the pose of first punch, and second kick destroyed all flow, i think u had to continue spin when u got in air and kick with right leg. That gotta be cool. Hope u understand what im talking about cuz my english sux.
Thanks for the all comments :]

Yeah I kind of see that in the opener kick off and for the 2nd kick I didn't have enough spin to make it all the way through. When I got the spin I lost the accuracy and when I had the accuracy I lost the spin, so I thought I'd make it up with an ankle boom because I haven't seen this kind before.

And dw your english ain't bad