Ranking
if you guys are planning to play some gta let me in
it's like 40% or something, god gaben
also, anyone bought rocket league? I'm planning on buy this game since almost everyone plays this in my friends list
I only bought Cities Skyline this time, don't have any money left, gotta save up for new pc.
Lost bet with my friend in college, so I owe him $10 worth of games, bought him Sleeping Dogs and Nekopara.
bought insurgency. Dayum its hard to play. I've 5-6$ left. Should I buy something?
Leon The Black
Get Fallout NV or Sleeping Dogs if you haven't already.
If you like metroidvania gameplay, try Guacamelee, the super turbo championship edition.
Sicks is like the wikipedia of gaming. I really love the way he talks about games.
> Piratez
a friend of mine gave me rocket league and starbound
do you guys have it?
-----
Originally Posted by IBlackleon View Post
bought insurgency. Dayum its hard to play.

best hardcore game I've ever played
Last edited by XPaD; Dec 29, 2015 at 03:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I don't, I planned to buy those two once I have the money though, I heard Rocket League is free on ps4 but I'm not sure, haven't check psn in a while.

Originally Posted by TheDog96 View Post
Sicks is like the wikipedia of gaming. I really love the way he talks about games.

Nah, it just happens that I know these games, I have zero knowledge on MMO if it's any indication. :3
Well you do know how to sell yourself sicks. You have created this godlike information guy persona to me. Have you ever worked somewhere ?
> Piratez
Honestly, some people see me that way too in college. :3
Besides small time job, I haven't done an official work before, I'm still not sure myself whether to continue college or find work.
I have 9.68 aha after spending $25+ ahahaha

Also add me guys _Solax_ (dont ask)
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP