Toribash
Original Post
Elfen Lied Lillium (AKA Musicbox) many versions

Elfen Lied is quite possibly the best anime ever created, and the theme song is simply breathtaking. I don't have any words to describe it, so just listen.
I completely agree with you on everything. Elfen Lied's glorious sound-track, especially is absolutely amazing.

It complements the actual anime in amazing fashion, and is undoubtedly one of the best sound-tracks ever.
Hoss.
to be honest, i prefer both the anime and soundtrack of Baccano!, but that may just be me.. this is still pretty nice
shmevin eats smegma
Am I the only one who never fully got into Elfen Lied? I feel like the whole anime was a needless exercise to prove to ourselves that our emotions were functioning correctly.
[18:04:54] <aracoon> Eureka is a powerhungry fag
[13:13] <Eureka> also dota is kinda for pigfuckers
[13:13] <jalis> ban eureka
[13:13] <jalis> thanks
Eh, well I'm not a gigantic anime fan, but I had no trouble getting in to this. My one complaint is that the ending could have been a little more elaborate, but that isn't really a big deal.
Originally Posted by NormalCitizen View Post
Eh, well I'm not a gigantic anime fan, but I had no trouble getting in to this. My one complaint is that the ending could have been a little more elaborate, but that isn't really a big deal.

The manga is a lot better and you'll understand it, the anime kinda cut itself short so the ending isn't as dramatic.

at least in my opinion.

Also the piano ones are my favorite.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I'll be doing a male opera and vocals cover for this song in the future. I'll let you guys know when I get around to it.