ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
PokerBash
My suggestion is make something on website or ingame to make people play poker with TC... That should be really nice...

Also, looks at this:

IRC #support code:
[09:12] <avwave> http://s262.beta.photobucket.com/user/avwave/library/cards  
http://s262.beta.photobucket.com/user/avwave/library/cards/PokerbashCard
http://s262.beta.photobucket.com/user/avwave/library/cards/PokerbashCards/faces
Last edited by Shade; Jan 9, 2013 at 10:24 AM.
~ [Tribe]Shade ~
I'd actually like it ingame more than on the forums. I feel as though being able to do it ingame would help. Maybe even a "/" function like /poker would be good because then you just go and whoever is on there you play with.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
i'm all for it if it's classic poker and not overrated random texas poker with open cards on table.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/572830

this one. and wihout jokers, because fuck these cards
-----
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
BLACKJACK BABY!!
21!!
Totally supported

hmm i don't mind blackjack aswell
Last edited by snob; Jan 9, 2013 at 04:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Sincerely,
snob
Originally Posted by Beta View Post
devil I would kick your ass at poker <3

also supported. Once mentioned this to A GM and he said that he would post it on his gmboard and stuff (Because I wanted to start it with Mocrogunz, would be a nonprofit gambling thing for us just fun (Unless we profited from playing etc)) so yeah. He never did post it though. I believe it was tona.

Nope, I have 4 mil chips on zynga poker nub.

Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
BLACKJACK BABY!!
21!!
Totally supported

Blackjack and poker are two different fucking games.

Originally Posted by Devil View Post

Blackjack and poker are two different fucking games.

4m? Only?
I wouldn't pride myself for that
OSHI - AM - TRG
RAKU
I got 0 because I don't even play that. lol

Anyways, do you think having it ingame would be good?
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
For me, it's a good idea. We can make TC fast.
Supported.

Originally Posted by Orfeas
Not supported, this is an Indie game, not a poker game.
Although it would benefit the community, more money, etc...
nope

This can be like a tourney because you make TC with it but a tourney that is TC vs. TC not just 500 or 750 or bah...
Originally Posted by Devil

I had 2 mil chips but my brother stole it and now I have just 200k.
A TB poker game sounds neat but another game with the option to win TC also opens up another place where ppl are able to cheat or something else.
There are masses of poker games at the net, we have our events, Pii racer, Minibash and I think that should be enough for the moment.

Beside the possibility of new problems due to cheats/hacks a poker game also would cause additional work for the support and coders. This time would be better spent on fixing actual things etc.

Just my five cents..
Check my Soundcloud ;)
How about this?
Make it blackjack, and have it computrized, then you type in how much TC you want to put up(make it min of 1k) then you play 21, if you lose, the tc sinks, if you win, you get x2 of what you put up
Good way to take out alot of tc, and is like the old double it :P
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Originally Posted by ViperTech View Post
A TB poker game sounds neat but another game with the option to win TC also opens up another place where ppl are able to cheat or something else.
There are masses of poker games at the net, we have our events, Pii racer, Minibash and I think that should be enough for the moment.

Beside the possibility of new problems due to cheats/hacks a poker game also would cause additional work for the support and coders. This time would be better spent on fixing actual things etc.

Just my five cents..

As much as I love poker and as much as I like this idea, this is probably true.
“War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin, keep out of the way till you can.” - Winston Churchill