Ranking
Hey guys I have a game today wish me luck:,D
Also sorry, I don`t have internet at the moment :l
Hueshueshueshueshueshueshues
Hey Borjon, good luck on your game man! What position do you play, I don't think I've asked you before. Be sure to let us know how you guys go!
I am Left Offense Tackle number #45 thx for the luck Sparky we Win the game 20 - 0
Attached Thumbnails
11949353_1014481098585669_2326732720618543227_n.jpg  
Hueshueshueshueshueshueshues
Yea of course , uni is the small stress before you get graduated
after you get graduated , lots of stress ;-;
ninja'd!
Originally Posted by Moataz View Post
Hey Vibe How are you?
(just friendly not invasions)

Yeah I'm not too bad moataz, struggling a tiny bit in uni at the moment and that's causing a bit of stress for me.

Originally Posted by borjon View Post
I am Left Offense Tackle number #45 thx for the luck Sparky we Win the game 20 - 0

Oh nice! Congrats on the win, Borjon!
Originally Posted by borjon View Post

congrats to the win

Also hey moataz
Last edited by Swosh; Sep 1, 2015 at 05:28 AM.
Signature
Thanks for having me in this clan guys, I really appreciate it, I have talked to sparky about an issue and these few days I won't really be active but hopefully I will do my best at helping this clan in any way I can , again thanks for everyone that said yes on my application :3.
Originally Posted by Zaxx View Post
Thanks for having me in this clan guys, I really appreciate it, I have talked to sparky about an issue and these few days I won't really be active but hopefully I will do my best at helping this clan in any way I can , again thanks for everyone that said yes on my application :3.

welcome to the clan :>
Signature
Originally Posted by Zaxx View Post

Welcome bruv

INSERT INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE HERE
PM me if you need anything