Ranking
Application
Real Life Name:Patryk

In Game Nick: Pabrwo

Belt: Currently Blue

In game activity: its about 8/10

Forum activity; I think it is 8/10

I never been in any Previous clans thats why im Gald that this clan maybe will be the first

Why Bomb squad:
I chose bomb squad because of the crazines and how many people are crazy in this clan. I was spectating the war against WAPOW
and when i saw you guys fight i was pleased.

How can i help this squad:
I am a person that sees buety in everything also i love playing with experienced players like Orko so i will learn something new from them like tactics. I could be a teacher in the clan i could learn you guys moves and tactics that will help you guys in Clan wars

Bans: I never had any bans

communication: I have facebook i could follow you guys

something about myself: I am fastinated in DownHill(Most extreme type of mountain biking).

My replay:My Bomb Squad Replay.rpl
In-game Name: HaHaLOLOL
Belt: Black Belt (200 Games away from 2nd Dan)
In-game activity (0-10): 8.7
Forum Activity (0-10): 3.6
Any previous clans and why you left them: Sinon (My dad had Lung Cancer) Pacific Rift(Inactive Players) (Chaotic) Wasn't very fun
Why The Bomb Squad: I feel this clan would be a good fit for me as I am very skilled in-game and Ive heard Bomb Squad's Members are too.
How you can you contribute to us: I can bring a lot more skilled members I have a YouTube channel and I can create a Twitter and post there.
Favorite mods: ABD, Aikido, Greykido, Mushu, Wushu.
Any bans/infractions: None
Other means of communication (e.g skype): My Skype is live:dominicwaite OR dom waite
Something about yourself: I am very active ingame and always either selling something or buying TC, Thanks!
Replays: Look on the replays part of the ESC Menue I guarantee you I am there.
Originally Posted by 1bcb3 View Post
HELLO!
In-game Name: 1bcb3
Belt: 3rd Dan
In-game activity (0-10): 9-10 I am mostly active during the later hours due to work.
Forum Activity (0-10): 5-10 Been skimping on the forum posting
Any previous clans and why you left them:
My first clan was Nightglory , and it was disbanded by our leader.
Second clan was MyLittle and was labeled as dead due to a loss of members.
My third clan was Frost, and that clan was labeled dead due to loss of members as-well. (God I must be cursed)
Why The Bomb Squad: I have been looking for a large,active, and social clan. I ended up seeing some of your members play, and they were some of the nicest and most sportsmanlike people I have seen in this game in years.
How you can you contribute to us: I am a very active player. I am ranked 700 in runkido. and I always bring a little bit of humor no matter where I go.
Favorite mods: ABD, Aikido, Grey-kido,and Runkido
Any bans/infractions:One day ban, because of spamming a link a few years back.
Other means of communication: Skype name: Corcats1
Something about yourself: I like to collect coins, stamps and models.
Used to be a runner in track until I broke my leg. I am also an aritist ( not very good mind you but still).
Have some super smexy replays

P.S. If you have any other questions: ask here, PM me, or message me on Skype.

yes from me.

yes to LOLhaha as well,

nice apps guys, good luck.

no to the rest
Originally Posted by sledgren View Post
yes from me.

yes to LOLhaha as well,

nice apps guys, good luck.

no to the rest

Thanks
why you gotta be so rood to me jim ;-;anyway just check'n how things are go'n, gl to all applicants ;-;
The Game Is Broken - Foxy
Originally Posted by KrispKrack View Post
before this app, my apologies to sled. I'm sure he knows what this is for. if I'm not excepted it's because of this reason

now that that's out of the way: my ign is krispkrack, feel free to call me krisp or aj. I am 6th dan of belt and 16 in age. I was in future until it died, krisp until it died, cannibal until it died, and I'm tired of dying clans. I swear I have a curse of dying clans or something, you probably should keep me out.
i mean look at what number post this is. keep me away from your clans. finally, I used to be in bomb, and am crawling back on my knees. to sled, I realize what I did was rude, but if you can give other members a second chance why not me ;-; my ingame activity is a 10, forum activity is a 7. why the bomb squad? cause bombs. and 'splosions. and the reasons I've stated before. I can contribute in wars and replay making... idk how replay making is contribution...my favourite mod is abd, though any good, clever parkour or spar map is right up there. no bans, one infraction for offering 1tc on an item...exciting, I know. such a rebel. my skype is krispkrack, though if you don't have skype you can pm me on the forums, I'm constantly checking as I have nothing better to do. I'm a single player replay maker and lover of madmans.

Yes.

Originally Posted by TheTaint View Post
Name: TheTaint

Nick: Haugen

Belt:2nd dan black

In-game activity: 8

Forums: 5

Any previous clans and why you left them: (Athens) leader is rude to all other clans, I ended up apologizing to other clans for him. Members were to childish.

Why Bomb Squad: lewis was very friendly and respectful and saw that they don't give in to petty fights in-game. I want to be in a clan that wont make me look bad because of what other members say.

How you can better us as a clan: I am decent at all base mods so I can help wherever.

Favorite mods: boxshu ABD judofrac

Any bans/infraction: nope

Communication: Skype steam Ts3

Something about yourself: Im very laid back, love playing games and don't like to argue .

Yes for now.

Originally Posted by Pabrwo View Post

I never been in any Previous clans thats why im Gald that this clan maybe will be the first

Why Bomb squad:
I chose bomb squad because of the crazines and how many people are crazy in this clan. I was spectating the war against WAPOW

I am a person that sees buety in everything also i love playing with experienced players like Orko so i will learn something new from them like tactics. I could be a teacher in the clan i could learn you guys moves and tactics that will help you guys in Clan wars

something about myself: I am fastinated in DownHill(Most extreme type of mountain biking).

My replay:Attachment 502069

Nope.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
Originally Posted by TheTaint View Post
Name: TheTaint

Nick: Haugen

Belt:2nd dan black

In-game activity: 8

Forums: 5

Any previous clans and why you left them: (Athens) leader is rude to all other clans, I ended up apologizing to other clans for him. Members were to childish.

Why Bomb Squad: lewis was very friendly and respectful and saw that they don't give in to petty fights in-game. I want to be in a clan that wont make me look bad because of what other members say.

How you can better us as a clan: I am decent at all base mods so I can help wherever.

Favorite mods: boxshu ABD judofrac

Any bans/infraction: nope

Communication: Skype steam Ts3

Something about yourself: Im very laid back, love playing games and don't like to argue .

Yes, but please another app in freeform because it shows more commitment. Thanks for applying though.
-----
Originally Posted by KrispKrack View Post
before this app, my apologies to sled. I'm sure he knows what this is for. if I'm not excepted it's because of this reason

now that that's out of the way: my ign is krispkrack, feel free to call me krisp or aj. I am 6th dan of belt and 16 in age. I was in future until it died, krisp until it died, cannibal until it died, and I'm tired of dying clans. I swear I have a curse of dying clans or something, you probably should keep me out.
i mean look at what number post this is. keep me away from your clans. finally, I used to be in bomb, and am crawling back on my knees. to sled, I realize what I did was rude, but if you can give other members a second chance why not me ;-; my ingame activity is a 10, forum activity is a 7. why the bomb squad? cause bombs. and 'splosions. and the reasons I've stated before. I can contribute in wars and replay making... idk how replay making is contribution...my favourite mod is abd, though any good, clever parkour or spar map is right up there. no bans, one infraction for offering 1tc on an item...exciting, I know. such a rebel. my skype is krispkrack, though if you don't have skype you can pm me on the forums, I'm constantly checking as I have nothing better to do. I'm a single player replay maker and lover of madmans.

Im gonna guess you left this clan because I have seen you before as a Bomb member. I have also seen Sled's reply to this and I say yes, but I would like to be informed on what happened if thats not much to ask.
-----
Originally Posted by iLeeGnazSZ View Post
Name: Damian
Nick: iLeeGnazSZ
Belt: Black
Any previous clans and why you left them: jackass, i leave the team, since i never see other players conected
How you can better us as a clan: all times i try to do my best
Favorite mods: Aikido, Judo, greykido
Any bans/infraction: No
Something about yourself: i love martial arts ♥

I see that you want an active clan and this is one, however I would like to see you do an app in freeform (Not using the application format). The reason is so that we can tell how much effort you want to put in to really get into the clan. I say no for now.
-----

Why Bomb squad:

My replay:Attachment 502069

Nope
-----
Originally Posted by HaHaLOLOL View Post
In-game Name: HaHaLOLOL
Belt: Black Belt (200 Games away from 2nd Dan)
In-game activity (0-10): 8.7
Forum Activity (0-10): 3.6
Any previous clans and why you left them: Sinon (My dad had Lung Cancer) Pacific Rift(Inactive Players) (Chaotic) Wasn't very fun
Why The Bomb Squad: I feel this clan would be a good fit for me as I am very skilled in-game and Ive heard Bomb Squad's Members are too.
How you can you contribute to us: I can bring a lot more skilled members I have a YouTube channel and I can create a Twitter and post there.
Favorite mods: ABD, Aikido, Greykido, Mushu, Wushu.
Any bans/infractions: None
Other means of communication (e.g skype): My Skype is live:dominicwaite OR dom waite
Something about yourself: I am very active ingame and always either selling something or buying TC, Thanks!
Replays: Look on the replays part of the ESC Menue I guarantee you I am there.

Yes.
-----
So Hi im Pabrwo , my real life name is Patryk

Im 14 years old and Blue belt currently. Somehow i never been in a clan thats why im glad that i thought of bomb squad. I want to join Bomb squad because how crazy it is and how Crazy people are in the clan.

Im a person that see's bueaty in everything and i love learning and learning others. I rather play with more experienced players so they can teach me something like moves and then i pass that knowladge to others.I could help this clan more knowladge and better moves.

My favourite mods are: wushu,judo,twinswords and akido

Something about my self : I am fastinated in DownHill(Most extreme vesion of mountain biking) i'll show you a link of a stunt's they do

Link:https: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=x76VEPXYaI0

Okey im really good at parkour in toribash il show you a replay

Replay:Attachment 501927

Your sincerly

Pabrwo
-----

Im 14 years old and Blue belt currently. Somehow i never been in a clan thats why im glad that i thought of bomb squad. I want to join Bomb squad because how crazy it is and how Crazy people are in the clan.

Im a person that see's bueaty in everything and i love learning and learning others. I rather play with more experienced players so they can teach me something like moves and then i pass that knowladge to others.I could help this clan more knowladge and better moves.

Something about my self : I am fastinated in DownHill(Most extreme vesion of mountain biking) i'll show you a link of a stunt's they do

Your sincerly

Pabrwo
-----

Your sincerly

Pabrwo

Putting a bunch of apps doesnt help. No.
Last edited by Sqynt; Apr 1, 2015 at 01:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
This is a signature...
clan
Hello,
This Is My Application, Please Take Your Time And Read It All,

Small Introduction
My name is Christina Persson, I was born on friday the 13th of agust 1995, so my current age is 18, im a small red haired girl who likes to play games. im a honest and open minded person, who takes my freinds and those i love before me, but im not a doormat by anymeans...

Real Life
Sence i was little i been spoiled most off my life, from birth to the age 15, i was those little girls who could point att what ever they wanted and got what they wanted, pretty much i lived a "good life" under my young age, but by the age off 12 life started to come back to me when stuff i wanted started to become more and more expensive and my dad who is being very money saving by that time had to work harder, until 1 day he won a lottery and won a good amount off money and thats when he stoped playing whit me so he could see hes investment grow, as i was fully depentend on my both my father and mother this became a big change in my life when they divorsed. I started to stick to games, playign them day in and day out to make the time go... 2 Years later my dad had made a fortune... We moved to this mansion wich i currently live in, its a pretty nice place, i have my own bedroom whit my computer ( A Dell XPS8300 Desktop ), my big hd tv, Xbox 360 and my enormus bed... I love my room and i never go outside it if i dont need to cuess i dont feel secure anywhere els. School wasnt an option as i was bulied by evryone so the lone factor has stayed ever sences then to now. Basicly, i hate my dad as he doenst care about me and only aobut hes money and those who are intrested in it. My mother is a walking stick whit half a cabage as a brain. I got 1 rule In my life "My Freinds And Those I Love Before Anything, Before My Self And Even Before Death" i always stand upp for my self and my freinds

InGame And Gaming
My hole life sence i was by the age off 10 i got my first playstation 2 ive been in love whit games, i rember having over 60 Ps2 games and my fav being "Ratchet And Clank" i couldnt stop playing and i most times skiped dinner or brung food to my room, i was happy then and feelt sick and alone whit out it... then i got my xbox the orignal and quickly feel in love whit halo, i was 13 when i got my xbox 360 and istantly bought halo 3, multiplayer was new so i didnt play it until i was 14, but by that time i had beaten halo 3 on legendary and gotten all skulls... "Oh Haybusa~". then after that cod came in... like evry litle 13 year old boy, gotta do dem quick scopes... but i was a girl and ran around whit my knife, stab stab... my life after 12 years old has been based around games. i started playig multiplayer and rember it being the best, gettign my first chopper gunner and then my first nuke, i screamed like a lil gril... litraly... then att age 15 dad did a thing to me and my room so i had to buy evrything that i own now... new stuff, bed,tv,furniture... ext but, then on my birthday i got my computer and i started playign computer games sence then. Toribash being one off the few games i loved, i been playign it for atleast a month now and i was inactive for 6 before that... Black belt ofc, the frorum wasnt so fun then but now im active all the time. I play league of legends, Being antoher fav games, playign on eu west, lvl 30... MajorChezze if someone is playign it <3, i aslo play minecraft, war thunder, tf2... mostly f2p games.

What I Love And What I Dont Love...
Oh Dear, What do i love... hmh... From the eating section it must be trash food... all kinds, pizza, fastfood, tacos, love them all. i dont eat healthy more then a few leafs off salad here and there but i moslty avoid eating vegs... Chocolate... mhm... something i love aslmost as much as i love the lovley snack off chezze ballz, ill do anything that isnt crazy for a bag off them... Soda... Oh and something i love more then all off this is all my freinds and those i love, i putt evrthing i have behind me and my freinds and those i love before me. and the hate department... noob clapers, cheaters, flamers, basic gamers stuff... nothing speical... Oh and lets not forget aobut My Little Pony <3

Apperence
How i look... Ye that you wanna se in a picture, huh? Saldy i cant but i can decribe my self... Im 172 inches tall, not super fit and not chubby, somethign between there... Got medium long hair, whit a blood red color. I got 2 difrent eye colors, My right eye green and my left eye being blue... I asweel got a scar over my left eye from eye brow to start off my cheeck, I got a sweet smile and cheecks off a lil school girl.

Why I Want To Join
Why i wanna join the clan, well my clan i recnelty was is pretty much dying from events as leader leaveing and tc stolen... all activty went down and peapole started leaveing, i was lookign around for a clan and saw fluxpony and aswell mercykiller being here, 2 very good freinds to me so i decided to make an app and try to join. <3

End Line
Thank You For Takeign Your Time And Reading Evrything, I Worked Quite Hard But I Dont Have That Many Replays Off Me Being Decent Enugh... I Hope This Still Is Enugh...

All Regards, Thank You For Your Time
Please do not vote yes on someones application if they have joined another clan, it shows no commitment to the application process.

Pabrwo you do not meet our minimum belt requirement to join this clan you've been denied multiple times, please stop posting apps as they will be denied until you reach black belt.

That's all I want to say, continue voting people.
Belive it or not I used to go ingame once.